Chapter 3

It was already Friday when Y/N woke up from her "nap". She woke up to the sun's brightness right in her eyes as she forgot to close the blinds the other day. "Ugh, why can I get a decent nap for once in my life" she whispered to herself but then there was a pause. "Wait why is the sun out, I went to sleep 5 minutes ago" she thought to herself. She then checked her phone and realised that it was Friday, 6 am. The battery was at 15% as she didn't leave it to charge last night. She plugged her phone into the charger and went to sleep for the 1 spare hour she had left before her alarm went off.

7:00 a.m

Y/n's alarm started going off. She rubbed her eyes and then woke up and snoozed her alarm. She yawned then checked her batttery. 40%, good enough.

She put on a lace top with low waisted jeans and put on some eyeliner. "Ugh today's their stupid concert.." she reminded herself. Oh well... you were kind of excited to see daron anyway.

You started walking to school while listening to Queen. You made it to school but you saw no one again. They would be all in the backyard again as usual so you stated heading there.

You found F/N talking to Serj. "That's a first" you thought to yourself. You stated walking towards them. Serj was leaving while you were walking so you could talk to F/N openly. "Why hello there miss Tankian" you jokingly said to her. "Shut up!" She laughed and pushed me.

"So what were you guys talking about?" you asked F/N while removing your backpack. "Oh you know... stuff about the concert they're preparing today" She replied. "Oh, what are they preparing?" You asked. "Well, he told me about this announcement they're planning to make? I don't know what it is about though." F/N replied. "Announcement? Kay cool" You replied.

You tried playing cool but you couldn't get that "announcement" off your mind.

Y/N's POV:

"Hey I'm gonna head to the bathroom real quick, I'll be right back" I said to F/N. She nodded in response.
I lied. I didn't actually wanna go to the bathroom, I wanted to look for Daron. I started speed-walking to go and look for him.

I started looking for him from the 1st floor, I looked in every classroom, couldn't find him. I then went up the stairs in the 2nd floor, "he had to be in this one" I thought to myself. I looked in almost every class, there was only one left. You started walking there slowly as there were more possiblities of him being in there. He was there.

I stayed hidden behind the door not even making a sound. This way I couldn't see what he was doing. Fuck. I could hear a pen writing or something like that, I wasn't sure. I then heard his footsteps coming towards the door, I started holding my breath and then heard a paper being tossed in the bin.

Daron stepped out of the class, thankfully he didn't see me. I went inside the class quietly and found the paper in the bin. It might've been a new soad song because on the top of the paper I could see "Lonely Day" written with big bold letters.

I started reading the lyrics to "Lonely Day", let's say they weren't the most happy lyrics, I actually got very upset over them and concerned about Daron.
Was he okay? Why was he writing all of this? First the drugs and then this... What's wrong with him?

I walked out of the class worried for Daron and started heading back to the yard.

*Back at the yard*

No one's POV;

"Back" you said and then sat down next to F/N. "Hey, so there's concert will begin right after school finishes, just so you know" F/N said. You looked at her. "Do you really think we should go?" You asked. "Duh? Of course! also I want to know what this announcement Serj mentioned is" F/N responded. "Yeah that quite caught my eye as well" You responded.

*Fast forward to the end of the school day*

F/N was standing right outside your class so you could go together to the concert. "Come on! you're taking forever!" F/N complained. "Shut up I'm ready!" You said back. You walked out of the class, F/N took your hand and started running to the backyard.

You could see some people already gathered up there so you decided to go blend in the crowd with F/N. "Aren't you excited?" F/N shook me. "I mean I guess" You said confused. You lied. Of course you were excited, you did listen to their songs 24/7 after all.

5 minutes passed and the band started walking to the concert spot. Daron picked up his guitar, Serj went behind the microphone, John sat behind his drums and Shavo grabbed his bass. "You all look awful " Serj said through the microphone. Everyone started laughing.

"Where my fans at?" Daron said jokingly while raising his hands and then pressing them against his chest. Everyone laughed again. "Show off" You said while the laughing was over. Daron looked at you, you looked at Daron. A couple of seconds passed before he went up the microphone. "You know y/n, you really should watch your words around me, cause let's be honest I'm not the one who..." he made a pipe with his hands and made a movement while having his tongue out and doing an eye roll.

You gasped. Everyone gasped. Your eyes were full of fury. "You see everyone y/n over here is a great cocksucker. She'll do you, like she did me. Tears started rolling down your cheeks while breathing heavily. You couldn't believe what you were hearing. "CUT IT OUT MAN, WHAT THE FUCK YOU KNOW YOURE LYING!" F/N yelled at Daron. Daron laughed ironically. "Why don't we let her confirm?" Daron looked at you.

Everyone's eyes were on you. Whispers,glances, fingers pointing at you. You felt so embarrassed and your vision was blurry. You started running while crying your eyes out. Daron rose his chin and smiled. "What the FUCK is wrong with you?" F/N yelled and went after Y/N.