"Hey, Edward?"

"Yeah?"

"What was up with you this afternoon during the press conference? Your face went blank when somebody asked about you. What happened?" I asked him. I looked in his eyes and I thought I saw frigh,t but it was gone before I really saw it. What is wrong with me?

"Uh! Nothing really. Just thinking. Thats how my face gets." he stumbled saying. I knew there was more to i,t but I didn't prod. I looked at my watch and saw that I have been gone for an hour...

"Well, it was nice talking, but I need to get back to the house. I'll talk to you later" I said getting ready to put my ipod back in.

"Oh Ok! See ya later then." he said looking disappointed. What's he so disappointed about? Probably because he didn't score like he planned. I put my ipod in my ears and started joggin back. I never did figure anything out. Gee I wonder why? Shut up! Whatever! I walked in the house and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. After I was finished, I wrapped a towel around me and snuck in my room. Hmmm, I haven't seen Emmett since I've been back. I don't hear him either. Oh, he's probably out with his skank. Whatever! He's a jerk, so they're perfect for each other. I put on a black cami with my Baby Phat black and white boxer shorts and black furry thong slippers(pic on profile under polyvore). I brushed my hair and left it down. I still didn't hear Emmett, so I went downstairs to watch some TV. I heard the door open and close. I looked and saw that it was Emmett. I just turned back to the tv. All of a sudden he was by my ear.

"For your information, I told Rosalie that the only way I would date her is if we had your approval. If you wouldn't of stormed away like a 2 year old, I would of told you that." I turned to look at him and he was already going up the stairs. I just sat there and stared at his retreating back. What does that mean? Man, I'm a idiot. I should know my brother better than what I'm portraying. I sat thinking about what he said. I wanted my brother to be happy. But, why he is with her, I will never know. Right then I knew what I was going to do. I picked up my phone and dialed the person I never thought I would dial. Rosalie!

Bella Rosalie

Hello?

Rosalie?

Yeah, who is this?

Bella

What do you want?

Can I come over?

Why?

I need to talk

About?

Can I come over or not?

Yeah, whatever

Ok bye

Bye

I hung up the phone. Man she's cranky. Can't she see I'm trying here. I went to my room to grab my coat. I got in my car and headed over to the Hale's House. Never thought I would ever come over here. I pulled in the drive way and knocked on the door. Jasper answered the door seconds after.

"Bella?" You could tell that he was definately confused.

"Yeah, Jasper , it's me. I'm here to see Rosalie." I saw shock come across his face.

"O-Oh Ok! She's in her room. Up the stairs, 2nd door on your right."

"Thank you" I said walking towards the stairs. I got up the steps and to her door. I knocked.