chapter 5

BPOV

Beep Beep Beep

What is that annoying sound? "WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP THAT ANNOYING SOUND?" I rolled back over and put the pillows over my head.

Beep Beep Beep

I finally realized it was my alarm clock going off. So I turned it off and just laid there. Great! Today is the first day of school. You can do this, Bella. After I gave myself a pep talk. I went upstairs to Emmett's room to wake him up.

"Emmett, wake up, it's 7 o'clock." I said to him while shaking him violently. He is a bear to wake up in the mornings. I shook him a little more and still nothing. I went to his bathroom and filled up a cup of cold water. I walked back to his room.

"Emmett, if you do not get up right now, I will pour this cup of cold water on you." I said with a devilish smile.

"You wouldn't dare." he grumbled.

"Try me!"

"Fine, I'm up. You can leave now."

" Do you think I'm stupid or something? You will just roll back over once I leave so get up." I was starting to get irritated and I think he knew I was. He finally got up. I put the cup down and started back down the stairs.

Right before I got to door, he called my name. "Bells?" he said. I turned around and got splashed with cold water. Emmett was on the ground laughing. I soon started laughing myself. After we both calmed down, I went to take a shower.

I got back to my room and I turned on my iPod. I just left it on shuffle. I went to my closet to start getting dress. I grabbed a white bra and boyshorts along with the rest of my outfit. I was wearing a denim jean skirt with a white FOX Embossed Foxy T-shirt. I blowed dried my hair and left it down. I put loose curls in my hair. Next I did my makeup with all natural tones to make the eyes pop. I went to my shoe and hand bag rack, I picked out my black Steve Madden T-bars Platforms and my white/black Patent Croc-Grain Bag. I finished my outfit off with silver and black double twisted earrings and black/white/silver bracelets (Pics on profile under polyvore) I checked in the mirror one last time and I looked good.

I headed downstairs to grab some breakfast. I looked at the clock and noticed that I had five minutes before we had to leave so I just grabbed a breakfast bar from the kitchen. I walked out of the kitchen and Emmett came walking down the stairs. He was wearing a white FOX t-shirt with loose blue jeans and his black DC Court Graffik SE. A black FOX hat and black FOX sunglasses(Pic on profile. Jeans and shoe under photobucket and everything else under polyvore).

"Dang, sis, you trying to the give the whole male population a heart attack?" he said with a smile. "I'm going to be beating all kinds of guys off of you, today."

"Funny Em, real funny. I'm sure once they find out who I am, it won't be like that." I just sighed.

I may seem like I'm cocky and arrogant and think I'm better than everybody else. Thats really not the case, at all. It's all a mask. I have learned over the years how to put a front up. The only people who know the real me is Mom, Phil, and Emmett. Give it time Charlie will to. I'm still the same girl as before just with a little more confidence and fashion sense. I love to read and write. I'm actually thinking about writing a book based on my life but I don't know.

"Awww, come on Bells. Don't think like that. They are going to love you and everything about you." he said while giving me one of his many bearly hugs.

"Ok, enough of the mooshy stuff, lets get this show on the road." I just rolled my eyes.

"Remember, Em, don't mention anything about any of the stuff we have done for the past two years. That is one reason why we came here. To get away from all that." I said to him like he was a child.