" I want eternity "

| Infinity by James Young |

                           ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

               0:58 ━━❍─────── 3:35

She ran away.

That's all she was capable of doing while the life she fought so hard for was collapsing second by second.

Hot tears couldn't help but flow down her cheeks.

Her heart, her desire, was too big. The Reason she had to flee from her new found family. and from her

Shameful these thoughts, these feelings.

How could she be so hideous?

She had got used to her nature. In this regard she was not alone. Five other people shared these extraordinary skills with her. Including "her". She quickly tried to push this thought away.

Hideous. Against nature.

Again and again the same familiar, rough voice of the woman she had rejected so long ago.

The woman who gave birth to her and decided that her daughter was nothing more than an abomination.

Perhaps it was her nature to just be against nature.

Not natural.

Not pure.

Hideous.

She tried to forget about "her" vain.

Again and again all she saw was that beautiful face.

Her prominent cheekbones, her soft, mocha-colored skin, her large, round, swamp-green, shining eyes, her cute piggy nose with the two large nostrils that always flutter back and forth when she laughed.

Or her sugar sweet full lips. Her upper lip was like a lighter curve that was impossible not to love.

She loved everything about "her". Especially the taste of her unique lips. They tasted slightly of sugar and rosemary tea, which she drank with relish a short time before and were still so wonderfully warm.

She hated giving in to it.

What did her best friend think of her now?

The blonde didn't know.

What surprised her about this perfect and at the same time terrible moment was that "she" returned it.

Her lips snuggled against hers and gave off some of their protective warmth to her ice-cold lips.

At first it was tender, almost shy. But it quickly changed into passion and desire and she could have sworn that an invisible spark between the two young women appeared.

When Mary Louise realized what they were both doing there, she let go and ran. From the warm house to the freezing cold.

And here she was.

Her legs still carried her.

As if by a miracle because the feeling seemed to have disappeared from them at all.

She needed to concentrate straight on walking and dizziness was trying to overwhelm her.

Then she heard the most beautiful voice with whom she could listen to for hours.

„Mary Lou, please wait!"

she didn't dare to turn around, but she couldn't go on either.

Her legs, her heart wouldn't let go of Nora.