37 dance back from the grave

Start from the beginning

"Who the bloody hell are you?" She grunted as he sauntered towards her, bending down in front of her. He grabbed her jaw and tilted her face as he whipped out his blade. "Papa Tunde, Miss Evanora. Now, be still. This shouldn't hurt too much."

But it did.

She has endured many kinds of torture, but this was the worst. The fire of a thousand hells engulfed her, causing her to let out a gut wrenching sob. And the last thing she saw was the face of a man who knew he had an advantage against the Mikaelsons.

•••••

"Auntie Eva!" A young girl calls as she opens her eyes. A field of wildflowers surrounds her as she looks around to study where she is. This daydreaming stuff is happening more and more frequently. Quite frankly, she is not amused.

A girl with auburn hair stands in front of her, a large grin formed on her freckled face. Light eyebrows, baby blue eyes, and an unmistakable nose. Her brother's nose.

She gasps and steps back in shock.

The girl is beautiful and powerful. She radiates power and happiness. "Evan, what's wrong?" Another voice whispers, making the confused brunette whirl around to see him.

Kai.

"What's happening?" She mutters and grasps her head as she feels the world falling beneath her. As her knees hit the ground, she furrows her brows in confusion as she looks down to see her clothes have changed.

From the navy blue long sleeve paired with matching shorts, to a certain unmistakable blue dress. Her last daggering dress.

"A toast," She gasps and looks up to see the crowd of faces who have smiled at her plenty of times before. But this time, there's a feeling of an arm snaking around her waist. She turns to see Kai grinning at her, one that confuses her.

This isn't a part of her memories.

"To the newlyweds! My sister and her husband, Kai." Kol shouts and turns to extend a hand at Evanora and the siphoner behind her. They stand side by side together on the top steps of the Abattoir.

Her siblings clap the loudest, they all are there.

Kol, Klaus, Rebekah, Elijah, Finn, and two others she can't seem to place, stand the closest to the steps. "You look beautiful, Evan." Kai whispers and places a chaste kiss on her temple.

But she pushes him away, the clapping ceases and everyone frowns.

"What is happening?" She screams and tears threaten to spill as she looks down to her siblings. Everything changes before her.

Finn and Kol's skin turns to a charred state of blackness. Blood seeps between the cracks and spills to the floor as they both fall. The brunette boy's clothes soon turn crimson as four large scratches tear into his chest.

Henrik.

She gasps and her eyes widen immediately. A palm slaps to her mouth when he falls as well. Its roughness shocks her and pulls her down with it. Tears flow freely now, broken sobs are muffled.

"Now, now, Miss Evanora. What have you done?" When she blinks she seems to be tied to a chair. Ropes burn into her skin as she shifts. Papa Tunde chuckles and twirls his blade in front of her.

"You can't save anyone, can you?" He taunts and snickers as he watches her cry. "Davina, Finn, Kol, and not to mention the string of lovers who were killed. Killed for you loving them."

"This is your own fault, you know?"

Her heart stops as her lip quivers. Knuckles turn a ghastly white as she grips the chair tightly. "You aren't even supposed to exist. You shouldn't be alive. You're a mistake." He seethes at the broken Original before him.

Her hair is slightly damp and clings to her teary cheeks. Eyes burn bright red, and blood somehow runs from her scalp down to her neck.

I shouldn't exist. Repeats in her head over and over like a broken record.

"Shut up!" She screams and rocks the chair continuously. "Come on, dear one. You know it as well as I do, you don't belong. Misfit Evanora. Such a shame."

"Shut up, shut up!" She seethes and falls backwards as the chair tilts too far.

•••••

Evanora wakes up with a loud scream, the nightmare chasing her as the sacrifice is broken. "I've got you, I've got you." Klaus mutters and pulls her to his chest as she sobs.

The strange sense of deja vu haunts them both.

Hayley, Elijah, and Rebekah watch as the sister continues to cry her heart out. "I saw her," She hiccups against her brother's shirt. "Who?" Elijah raises an eyebrow immediately.

"The baby."

The werewolf drops her hand to her stomach and tilts her head fondly. "She's beautiful and has your nose, Nik." She sits up and shuffles herself out of his hug.

He and Hayley both smile as she talks about the baby. "I saw others too, those are blurry. But I saw her."

•••••

This is kinda confusing but ya know 😭😭