Inuyasha The Movie: Swords of an Honourable Ruler, Part 1

Start from the beginning

Jaken scowls at her, "Why must you state the obvious, silly girl?!"

We watch as Sesshomaru runs towards Inuyasha. Inuyasha swings his demonic sword for his older brother a few times.

Sesshomaru was there to block his next attack. Sesshomaru belittles, "You're not fit to wield the So' ounga—or the Tetsusaiga. I despise the fact that my father's blood flows through your veins, Half-Breed!" Sesshomaru throws Inuyasha back and slashes with Tokijin.

Inuyasha dodges before he charges at us. "You think I care?!"

Sesshomaru deflects Inuyasha's sword once again before he clashes it with Tokijin, power flaring from both swords. Dark laughter echoes from the jewel in the sword hilt.

The sword asks, "Sesshomaru, do you long to possess me? When our blades clash, I will know your every thought

The sword asks, "Sesshomaru, do you long to possess me? When our blades clash, I will know your every thought. I even know about Inuyasha cutting off your left arm." Sesshomaru scowls at it.

Inuyasha snaps as he throws back his brother, "Shut up you stupid sword!! Nobody's listening to you!" We clash blades again. Inuyasha leaps away and I gasp as the children and Jaken scream as he flees with the children when Inuyasha lands in their hiding spot.

Sesshomaru takes that chance to attack with his Kenatsu of blue energy.

Sesshomaru continues to slash at Inuyasha, forcing him back across a bridge and cutting in the process. We follow after them, Sesshomaru continue forcing Inuyasha back to a barren part of land, Jaken, Rin, Shinobu and I cry out Sesshomaru's name worriedly. Sesshomaru sends out a burst of Kenatsu but Inuyasha dodges them before forward flipping over him.

Sesshomaru continues swinging his sword at him.

As Sesshomaru and Inuyasha presses their blades against each other, So' ounga asks, "What's the matter, Inuyasha? Don't you have the power to defeat him? Then use my power!"

Suddenly, Inuyasha's eyes glow red and he seems to take on his demonic form as he forces Sesshomaru and I back. The children, Jaken and I make fearful gasps as we catch up to the demon brothers.

"Sesshomaru-sama is being overwhelmed!" Jaken murmurs.

"Two blood brothers trying to kill each other," Taunts So' ounga. "Your father was just as foolish as you. If he had heeded my words, he would not have met such a miserable death!"

"Silence!" Sesshomaru snaps before shoving his brother back. He tosses Tokijin to the ground and, ignoring the barrier, pulls Tetsusaiga free of its sheathe and raises it. With a grunt of exertion, Sesshomaru brings down the Tetsusaiga and sends out a Wind Scar that knocks back Inuyasha.

When it dies down, I murmur, "Amazing."

Jaken inputs, "You have to hand it to Sesshomaru-sama!"

The dog demon grunts in pain as he breathes heavily before dropped by the sword then collapsing to his knees, gazing at the nasty burn.