Lazy Berry (Kaeya)

Kaeya ever since his life was never at peace until now, bathing his body to the warmth sunlight through the glass door with his eyes close, visibly relaxed; Mentally and physically.

Paws tuck in too, What a loaf.

The sound of the pleasing cling noises from the wind chimes, the birds chirping happily as they eat their desire food in a tiny wooden house... so silent, so good. His ear twitch unconsciously.

He's so effortlessly adorable In the scene. Letting out a yawn and showing his sand paper tongue out as he wondered about his two lovely companions.

His brother wasn't near him, 'Cherry' perhaps is at his owner and knowing him; Cherry was probably sitting a few inches farther yet comfortably watching [Name] do their work.

Work... hasn't It ended?

Kaeya let out a small screech, feeling his body leaving the wooden floor and replacing it with someone's arms. A familiar scent enter his nose, his stiff body slowly relaxed and then purring contently.

[Name] stares at 'Berry' with a funny smile " Did I scare you didn't I?" they adjusted the cat onto their hold, making it seems like they were swaying a baby to sleep. "My little lazy baby..."

[Name] vigorously giving 'Berry' kisses while Kaeya still purrs accepting the affection his receiving " My cute cute lazy boy, How are you?~"

What a wonderful day for a Cute Lazy Boy.