HYPOCRITICAL ADONIS (5)

gingersfairy.wixsite.com

A bonus chapter for celebrating first arrival Ko-Fi! Dear Meg, Thank you~

Qi Cheng had already prepared to be blocked by Wu Yuan under the dormitory at night, but he did not expect that the nights of the past few days were passed calmly.

The long holiday of No. 2 Middle School was only two and a half days a month. It started from in the afternoon on weekends: Saturday afternoon class and evening self-study were canceled, reading class on the morning of Monday was also canceled, giving students rare time to sleep longer.

Today was Saturday. After returning to the dormitory in the evening, every floor was cheering, because classes would not officially start until 8:10 tomorrow Monday morning.

It was great to be able to wake up an hour longer than usual! So happy!

The dormitory of Class 3 was on the second floor. Qi Cheng's dormitory was on the inside, a strategic location that was close to the water room and stairs. After climbing upstairs, could immediately find the water room on the 3rd-floor when the water room on the 2nd floor was already full of people.

In this kind of weather, students were often thirsty. Those who could not go out at night to buy mineral water always felt suffocated by the long and suffocating queues. To avoid queues, they decided who lost the rock, paper, scissors would get water.

The second high school was on the outskirts of town. The investment in its construction was so huge that it had a large area. So that there were still many dormitory rooms that were not occupied. Also, there were fewer people in one room than in other schools, only four people in one room. Amazingly, the room was still large even though it had been placed.

Besides Xia Li and Zhu Fan, they also had a roommate who was an art student named Han An. He was the kind of peculiar aesthetic person who believed he was a trend role model.

Qi Cheng had never been afraid of playing rock-paper-scissors. After shaking hands to play, he smiled, "I won."

It was Zhu Fan who lost, resignedly took water. But he still didn't come back in a few minutes later. Qi Cheng was a little thirsty, so he took a cup and went into the water room. As soon as he arrived, he saw Chang Yao passing him. Chang Yao's black hair covered his eyes, his fingers were wet. As if he hadn't seen Qi Cheng, he ran to his room quickly.

When Qi Cheng was about to line up, Chang Yao came back over again and suddenly handed Qi Cheng a cup full of freshly received water. He lowered his head and said nothing.

Qi Cheng asked, "For me?"

"Thanks to you for the last time." He spoke like he was campaigning.

"Thank you." Qi Cheng licked his lips, his lips were already peeling dry so he poured a little of Chang Yao's water into his own cup and drank a few mouthfuls.

Chang Yao took Qi Cheng's cup right after he was finishing drinking and poured the remaining water from his cup into Qi Cheng's cup. After that, he queued again by holding the empty bottle.

Qi Cheng dumbfounded for a while then laughed. He followed to stand behind him while drinking and talking to him.

Zhu Fan was in front. There were too many people so he could only wave his hands to him.

The water room was crowded, the boys anxiously waited. They would bump into each other from time to time. Qi Cheng protected Chang Yao several times without a trace. Every time he raised his hand to block him from others, Chang Yao's head would be lowered.