2 (PREVIEW)

Since I'm all alone now I decide it's a cool idea to sit at the bar. Before I head over there, I ask the server for some boxes and pack up the rest of the appetizers. I then reach in my purse and pull out enough money to cover the appetizers and tip for our server.

I make my way through a small crowd of people and then I sit at the now almost empty bar top. Everyone is too busy dancing now.

The bartender from earlier is drying some beer glasses. He glances at me and stacks the dry glass with the other clean ones. After he's done, he walks over to me.

"Hey, welcome back." He states with a smile. "I've never seen you here before, my name's Elliott. A pleasure to meet you."

Elliott holds his hand out and I place my hand in his shaking it.

"Y/n."

"Did you want another Long Island?"

I shake my head no.

"I think I'll take a Cosmopolitan."

"You've got it." Elliott says.

He grabs all the mixers he needs and a margarita glass. Elliott spins the shaker in the palm of his hand showing off his bartending skills.

"How's your day going?" Elliott asked as he pours what he needs in the drink into the metal mixer.

"My day is going good. My friends are having a cool time so that's all that matters."

He's shaking my drink up now and once again, it's a sight for sure.

"You aren't having fun? What's stopping you." He asked.

Elliott garnishes my drink and then admires his work for a second.

I glance at Elliott as he slides my drink towards me. He reaches into his waist apron and pulls out a straw. He twirls it around in his fingers and my eyes follow the rhythm that he spins the straw.

"Hm, no cute dance partner." I finally reply as I grab the straw from him.

He looks at me and then glances at the dance floor.

"Do you wanna- dance?"

I let out a short laugh and shake my head slowly.

"No no-, that wasn't what I-," I tail off and sip my drink.

"Damn, am I not cute enough?" He asked, a smirk on his face.

"No, no," I smile. "You're actually pretty fine."

"Thank you. You're stunning."

"Yeah, I know." I wink as I take another sip of my drink. Elliott chuckles and then walks over to someone standing a few feet away from me.

He goes to a computer and rings in their drink order. I find myself staring at the man as he makes the drinks.

The way he's so concentrated intrigues me, each flex of his muscles as he mixes drinks in his shaker, each eyebrow furrow as he measures out the liquor, how he-