Part 2: The Art of Defense

Start from the beginning

   Goemon stands up and you give back his Zantesuken.

Goemon: Ahem~very good.  You've done excellent for today, I think we shall end the day here and continue your meditation sessions.  I shall make you your lunch as well.  

You watched as a very rattled Goemon walks back into the small Japanese temple.  You followed after him and retire to your room and light pink yoga mat.

Goemon calls from the dining room: Please. I insist you eat before meditate, it's important not to forget your basic needs.

Y/N: Oh, of course!

You turn and go back to the dinning room and sit at the table and eat the rice and teriyaki chicken.  As you were eating, Goemon was very quizzical, trying to understand you.  There was something that he couldn't figure out; whether it was just you were gifted, or he was simply impressed, or both.

Y/N:  Are you alright Mister Ishikawa?

Goemon cleared his throat: Yes I'm just fine.  You seem to have the gift of learning quickly I've noticed.

Y/N: You were just lookin' at me funny so I was just wondering.

You finish your food and go back to your room on the yoga mat crisscrossing your legs sitting up straight with good posture.  You then close your eyes in silence and go to your transient state in your mind.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You return to the light blue room, the waterfall and the koi pond below  sitting in front of it.  Looking down at the fish you see a reflection of yourself.  Looking back up you then heard Goemon's voice again from behind you

Goemon: I never would have believed your skills allured me

Y/N: Allured? Why would you be allured?

Goemon sits next to you holding his Zantesuken resting his hands in his lap.

Goemon: You stunned me twice didn't you?  This doesn't often happen with someone new I'm trying to teach, especially a woman.

Y/N: You said I was gifted.

Goemon nodded: You are Y/N.  The fast learning skill that is.  

Y/N: Why did you look at me that way?

Goemon: What way?

Y/N: At the dinning table so quizzically like you were trying to figure out something you couldn't understand about me.

Goemon sighed with his eyes closed: I shouldn't say

Y/N: What do you mean?

Goemon: I will not let my emotions get in the way of me training you.  I cannot let that happen.

Y/N: Wait...you~like me?

Goemon stands up and turns walking away.  Immediately you stand up and turn around but he vanished.  Soon the light blue room, waterfall, and koi pond disappeared....... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up and it was the next morning once again.  Looking down seeing a plate of breakfast in front of your yoga mat that you sat up on, you take it and start eating it.  Goemon stood by the arch way again to your room.

Goemon: You meditated longer this time.

Y/N: Well...you were there again that's why.  And you talked to me.  Are you sure you're not connecting your conscious with my own somehow?

 Goemon shook his head: No, I am not.  

Y/N: You told me that you wouldn't let your emotions get in the way of training me though.  

Goemon raised a brow: I did?

Y/N: I dunno maybe it's just nothing, nevermind.

Goemon: Hm...well alright then.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End Scene