one

"So you know in horror movies when the girls like, oh my god, there's something in the basement

"So you know in horror movies when the girls like, oh my god, there's something in the basement. Let me just run down there in my underwear and see what's going on in the dark." Jess started. "And you're like what is your problem, call the police. And she's like, okay, but it's too late because she's already getting murdered? Well, uh, my story's kind of like that."Jess said as she went into full on detail about how she caught her boyfriend cheating, and was naked when she caught him as well.

"Well that happened, that's why I need a new apartment." Jess said as she nodded her head. "I'm sorry what was the question again?"

The three men on the couch looked at her with a not so sure expression on their faces. "Do you have any pets?" The one all the way to the right asked her. "Me? No. My niece does though, just a cat. Who's actually really nice once he got past his scratching everything and everyone phase." Jess smiled as she spoke about her favorite cat ever.

"You know what's funny? When my sister and I saw your add on craigslist, we thought you were women." Jess laughed as she said that, the three guys also laughed at her words. "we're all....that's....why would you think that? That's crazy." The one in the middle said as he got all defensive. "Schmidt wrote the add." One of them said as he pointed to the one in the middle.
"I think it was something about the words you used? It was like, uh, sun-soaked and beige-y." Jess said to the three. The two on the ends laughed at what Jess had said, while the one in the middle, Schmidt, took his shirt off. "What are you doing?"

"What about these? These look beige-y to you?" Schmidt asked as he showed off his chest to the girl. "Sorry." The guy who had done a lot of the talking that interview said, Jess couldn't remember his name. "I'm his trainer, so, uh, it's kind of the house that Coach built right here." The one Jess presumed was Coach said as he tapped Schmidt's stomach. "What are we looking at here? This is baby smooth." The one Jess still didn't have a name for said as he also touched Schmidt's stomach.

"This is LLS. Ladies love Schmidt." He said as he smirked and nodded his head. Coach looked taken back. "What? What did you just say?" He asked as he turned to look at Schmidt. "Go put a dollar in the jar right now." "Are you serious?" "Yeah. Now." "Damn it." Schmidt said as he got up from the couch and put money in the 'douchebag jar' as it was labeled. "LLS? What is wrong with you?" Coach asked him.

After a small conversation that consisted of how Nick got dumped they moved into the kitchen area. "You know what, I want to live here." Jess said as she held an apple. "Actually, I still have some questions." The guy who Jess just learned names is Nick said. "I mean like no offense, you know, but we barley know you and we haven't even met your sister yet." "Yeah, okay, yeah. So um, full disclosure, Im kind of emotional right now cause of the breakup. So I'll be watching dirty dancing at least six or seven times. A day. When my sisters at work." Jess continued on ignoring the faces the three made when she said how many times she'd watch dirty dancing just a day alone. "Um, I'm a teacher, so I bring home lots of popsicle sticks, stuff like that. I also like to sing  to myself, a lot." Jess right after that sung the word. "I'm tired of living with my friend. She's a model. All her friends are models."