The dreaming

Yulana could feel her magic flowing back into her, but only one peace was missing

Yulana could feel her magic flowing back into her, but only one peace was missing. The part she has given Evelyn was now sealed in a stone and taken by the woman roderick spoke of, but who knew where it was now.

She had some ability to transfer others into dimensions aswell, so she transferred on of the guards minds into the sleeping realm(a figment of her own realm) , hoping dream would catch on and escape, perhaps freeing her.

Yulana couldn't fully transfer with her body contained so sue would have to relay on deems abilities, although bever seeing them in person, she hoped they were as good as legen told.

Dream was free, entering the guards mind he immediately went to the guard, coaxing him into shooting at the glass in the waking world. If it were nit die the tragedy that had been caused in the basement, he would have been more delighted at his freedom, but now he only itched for revenge.

Yulana watched as the guard shot at dreams glass cage, and she almost let loose a smile as he turned to shoot at hers.

Dream blew sand onto the guards and mutters sleep, transferring their minds unit Dre as if their own.

As the sand he had purposeful placed on the floor started to sweep into a gateway, he turned to face her.

Yulana stepped onto the broken glass and started to walk away from dream, ready to escape and mourn her friend, and find her body.

But somethings stopped her, and as she turned around she was met with dreams open hand outstretched towards her.

"Come," he spoke, and his voice filled her ears, like velvet; a sweet deep sound that you could indulge in. Yulana stepped towards him, taking his hand as she looked unto his eyes.

Unlike other men he didnt look at her body, but held eye contact until he turned to face the gateway and they were both swept away with the sand.

Yulana landed on the floor outside the gates of the dreaming and fell unconscious, while dream went back to deal with Alex burgess.

He appeared to him in a dream, and bestowed him with endless sleep, in a void of nothingness. He would've let the goddess have a say, but she was unconscious and he wasn't all that patient with his revenge.

"Sir!" A voice said from above. Yulana opened her eyes, her face pressed onto the ground.

A woman stood above them, looking down with excitement and concern. Yulanas almost glowing pale skin flushed a light shade of pink as she rolled away from the dream lord, having been laying on top of him.

She quickly tried reaching into her reality to grab some type of clothing to cover her. The woman averted her eyes as she did so, but due to yer magic abilities being weekend without her full power and it not being g used in a century, she failed; gasping and falling to the ground once more.

The woman looked concerned and Yulana clenched her jaw and stared at the ground, wanting to be gone from the eyes of any more people to see her naked form.

There was a warm feeling on her back as a cloak was placed on her and she glanced at the man who had done the kind gesture.

Dream nodded and clothed himself again with another cloak and Yulana almost blushed again having realised she was warring the one he had been.

"My lord, you are finally back, you had been gone so long so I warn you. This realm isn't what it used to be," she turned to Yulana, "if it isn't a bother, who might she be?"

"She is my companion, you fill find out more when looking in the records, but now let us enter my realms glory, lucienne. It is good to see you again," he replied, and she could see the smile through his eyes.

Lucienne gulped, as if worried about what he would find behind the doors laced with gold and ornate carvings.

"Let us go then."

The doors opened at dreams touch and he paused .
Instead of the wondrous condition it had been in when he left, it now seemed barren, almost devoid of thriving life.

"What happened" he asked.

"My lord, without you here the dreaming seemed to break apart ans crumbled."

"And what of the dreams I created?"

"Some left, seeking to find you," Lucienne paused as if dreading what she was about to say, "and others gave up on the hope throat you'd come back they-"

"They though i had abandoned them, is that what little faith they had in me?" He was upset now, and his eyes file with unshed tears.

Yulana wanted to reassure him, but all she could do was place a hand on his shoulder.

"Although they mat have left, some still had faith in you, and I have faith, along with lucienne that you will restore the dreaming to what it once was; it wasn't you're fault."

Lucienne nodded, and they stepped through the gates and into the once glorious dream land.

_________________________________

Hello! Its me the author hehe. I will try to update every day :D

Hope you guys are enjoying the story, comment if you want me too write a fanfic for anything, im always willing! Thanks for reading so far 👀