"Bang—" Countless mines were thrown down, and groups of zombies were instantly blown away.

"That factory is there. You go further—"

"Bang!!" The booming cannon directly interrupted the tail of the plane, and the plane plummeted and slammed into the building not far away!

But soon, the drones that had been arranged in the surrounding area also rose and flew to Coast City! High-level zombies tried to fly up and overturn those drones, and high-strength artillery fire and abilities also bombarded the drones in the sky.

Countless gasoline was poured down, and countless bombs and explosives were thrown down.

"Boom-"

"Boom-"

"Bang-"

...

Similar explosions, roars, wailing of human beings, countless voices intertwined, and a huge fire came from the coastal city.

The smoke was billowing not far away, and the air was filled with all kinds of dust and the strong smell of gunpowder and burnt. Each of them wore gas masks on their faces.

Qi Chaoyang held the binoculars and looked at the direction of the coast city from a distance, "It's so dense inside that a bomb can't kill dozens of zombies?"

Zombies are not quite the same as humans. Zombies have thick skin and thick flesh, their brains are not rotten, and they can still bite people without being separated from their bodies. Humans would have died long ago if they had suffered such a shock.

Speaking, Qi Chaoyang was extremely fortunate, "Fortunately, you brought the supplies back." Otherwise, it would be them who were burned by gasoline and explosives today. Some are heavy weapons.

The fire on the opposite side was dazzling, and the zombies who sneaked in were easily killed by them, and everyone's morale instantly rose.

But at this time.

"Boom—"

"Bang!!"

Behind them, a very strong explosion suddenly erupted, a mushroom cloud rose into the sky, the fire behind them shot into the sky, thick smoke billowed, and a deafening explosion resounded through the sky!

Almost instantly, Jing Huai hugged the flower branch and fell to the ground, covering her ears. Huazhi's ears seemed to be deaf for a moment, she could only see the fire all over the sky, but couldn't hear any sound.

But this explosion is just the beginning, and soon, one after another, the explosion sounded!

"Boom—"

"Boom-"

For a while, the joint base stationed a fire!

Qi Chaoyang got up as quickly as possible, "Wo Cao Wo Cao! I'll go check the situation first!"

I stepped on it before I came here. I don't know how many times I have seen these buildings inside and outside, I am afraid of mines and explosives. Even Jing Huai searched with mental power, but found nothing dangerous.

Flower Branch also stood up and looked behind her. After the explosion, those places were instantly razed to the ground.

King Huai searched quickly, and quickly locked the target, "It's those zombies."

A figure flashed by quickly, and the explosive bound to the zombie was quickly stuffed into the mouth of the zombie by Jing Huai.

"Bang—" That zombie was instantly blown up!