"Hooho—"

The person with the ability has begun to pass the news to the outside world. But they don't know that there are signal jammers in Coast City. Once inside, no device can communicate with the outside world.

Only flowering branches.

Hua Zhi passed on the videos of the power users and the sixth-order zombies, "They have found out that we have entered."

Outside Coast City, Xu Qi and others were still at the door. When I saw the video sent by Huazhi, my eyelids jumped.

But in the case of disguise, all kinds of accidents may happen, they can only hold down and wait patiently.

Xu Qi stepped aside and contacted the people in charge of the joint base.

"Yes, the one with the power is dead."

"I met a sixth-order zombie, but the power user who passed the message said that it was not the zombie emperor, and the zombie emperor should be more than sixth-order."

"The news is reliable. It is the news from Huazhi and Jinghuai. They also saw the factory. The guards at the gate have become fifth-order zombies. The strength of the corpse emperor may be more than that."

...

Just in case, Huazhi also passed the video to Duan Lei and Han Meng.

The news that Coast City has entered the human race seems to have spread among the zombies. When Huazhi and Jinghuai were in action, it was obvious that the eyes of the surrounding zombies became sharper.

Low-level zombies just entered the fact that there are humans here, and high-level zombies immediately launched a strict investigation. But they still rely on smell and hearing to distinguish human beings. Their cover-up is good enough, and the smell does not waft out. The two have successfully mixed in after several zombie inspections.

However, the reason Huazhi thinks she can successfully pass the level is that the zombie heads that have changed from the scenery are more terrifying than them, and they look strong.

Although other abilities have the appearance of zombies, they cannot condense the same mutant form as him. If they hadn't seen the flower branches and the marks on their faces, several people would have thought they were zombies.

Their tasks are all on their shoulders, even if they just come in and stroll around, it is good to know the basic situation here.

King Huai has reinforced a layer of camouflage on the body of the ability users, so that they can last longer. When they dispersed, none of the power users noticed that their appearance had changed.

Everyone knows that time is of the essence. The two of them are fine. If the other abilities cannot go out as soon as possible, they will surely die inside.

Outside, Xu Qi finally came back.

He looked in the direction of Coast City, "If the time is up and no one has come out yet, we will proceed according to the original plan."

Suddenly the death of a power user disrupted their plans. Huazhi and Jinghuai decided to act directly. They walked to an unoccupied corner. The zombie also followed.

It looked at the scenery and let out a low roar, "Kill—"

When they came in, there were zombie corpses everywhere, and most of them had their heads taken out. When they were in the square just now, they also saw a lot of high-level zombies directly swallowing the heads of low-level zombies, so they speculated that it is allowed for high-level zombies to "enjoy" low-level zombies here.