The Corpse Emperor is like a sharp blade hanging over your head, as long as you don't find it out and kill it completely, the danger will always hang over your head.

As soon as the Corpse Emperor appeared, it was at the seventh-order level. It was definitely not accidental. Before that, he had been thinking about whether it might be related to the Corpse Emperor.

Jiang Huai reunited a figure, and a zombie suddenly appeared beside Huanglong and the golden-eyed zombie.

Han Meng looked back in surprise, "What are you doing, your dream will soon be—"

The whole dream fell into pieces in an instant.

Han Meng looked at the debris in the air, and all the threads around her were her abilities. She looked back at Jing Huai, a little dissatisfied, "He can't hold it anymore." When you don't live, you can't even maintain your fantasies.

Huazhi nodded, "He just saw his son die and was seriously injured. Can we take him to the white space and ask?"

Han Meng nodded, "Yes, but it won't last too long."

The scene peeled off in an instant, and Huanglong was pulled into the pure white space around them by them.

Suddenly appeared in this place, Huang Long was in a dazed state, several of them changed their appearances, Jing Huai became the appearance of Shen Guo, Hua Zhi and Han Meng became An Jia Father and son.

Huang Long hadn't come out of the dream just now, he suddenly thought he was the powerful big man, Huang Long rushed towards them, but was easily subdued by Jing Huai.

"You have been abandoned by the high priest." Jing Huai squeezed his wrist, "In the eyes of the high priest, you are a waste."

This space is completely controlled by Han Meng. Unless Huanglong completely loses his strength and loses consciousness, he will never be able to break free. It's just that in such an environment, he is conscious and can know what happened, and he can also lie, so Han Meng still likes to keep people in dreams.

Every word that Jing Huai said stepped heavily on Huang Long's heart, his heart sank crazily, the dream made him a little disconnected from reality, Jing Huai's words stimulated his brain wildly . It took Huang Long a while to digest what Jing Huai said, and the most intuitive feeling that came out of his heart was the crazy disgust and hatred for the three people in front of him.

"Shen Guo! Shen Guo! I'm going to kill you!" Huang Long reacted violently, and rushed towards Jing Huai.

Jiang Huai threw him gently on the ground. He looked blankly at Huanglong on the ground, "Why do you keep me in the basement?"

"Why? Hahahaha, you actually asked me why?" Huang Long looked at him angrily, "You don't die, the one who became this end is me, I should have killed you then It's gone!"

"What about the 'gift' in me?"

Huang Long: "You don't think it's a crooked way, you can just rely on your own strength, why, regret it?"

Will it really give you immortality? The so-called 'gift', I raised it for a few months, and it was completely absorbed in the blink of an eye! Sooner or later, you will all end up like me!"

Huazhi suddenly realized, so Shen Guo really lied to them. In fact, he knew the existence of black gas early in the morning. Huang Long wanted to kill him also to compete for the power of the base.

Jiang Huai continued to ask: "How many more ability users do the factory need?"

"You think you can please them by doing this? Delusion! An Weijing is right, to cooperate with them is to seek skin from a tiger."