Another subordinate of Shen Guo looked at Han Ming and the people around Huang Lao, "He is already like this, you are still following him, working for him, what are you trying to do?"

Huazhi couldn't help but nodded, "Yes, yes, what are they planning?"

This is the time, and so many people are willing to work for him, is it because Huang Lao is very charming, or because he is rich? However, Huazhi felt that nothing was important.

Jing Huai hugged the flower branch tightly, he wrapped her whole body, and whispered in her ear: "Those are all ability users above the third rank."

Huazhi nodded, "They have black energy in their bodies."

I was wondering why the people around Huang Long didn't have black qi, but now I know that it's not that the people around him don't have black qi in their bodies, it's that these people weren't around him before.

"Give Huanglong to us, and we can punish you lightly for the wrong things you have done with him!"

"You should know that even if you flee with Huanglong now, we can still issue wanted orders to major bases, unless you build a new base yourself, or never join any bases, Otherwise you will end up back in our hands."

No surrender at all.

Old Huang also saw An Weijing's father and brother, as well as the director in the corner.

He looked at the director with red eyes, "Is the high priest ready to give up on me completely?"

In the corner, came the indifferent voice of the director, "It's your own waste."

Huazhi's heart thumped, she supported Jing Huai's arm, "Does Shen Guo also know Gu Su?"

But isn't Shen Guo hurt so badly by Huang Lao and the others? If he also knew Gu Su, and he also received the 'gift' like Huang Long and the others, why would he be like that?

Huang Long: "If it weren't for me, would you be where you are today?! How many things have I done for the high priest! It's just a failure! As long as the high priest gives me a 'gift'! As long as he can Give me the 'gift' again, I-"

An Weijing's father, An Cheng, interrupted Mr. Huang with a blank expression, "Don't talk to other people, it's you who killed so many powers for your own selfish desires, and you have a relationship with the high priest. what relationship?"

Huang Long laughed, and laughed even more crazy, his eyes were red, and madness appeared in his eyes, "Do you really think that I am a garbage that can be thrown away?"

He circled around the people around Huang Lao, and soon completely wrapped them in.

"That is spiritual power, is he controlling them?" She had never discovered that this director had spiritual power before.

Jing Huai's eyes dimmed, "No, he is releasing Huanglong's control over them."

As if confirming what Jing Huai said, the moment the eerie blue light dissipated, the expressions on everyone's face, including Han Ming, changed at the same time.

The man who just spoke saw the loosening of their expressions, and repeated what he just said, "As long as you surrender and hand over the yellow dragon, we will definitely treat you lightly!"

"Put down your weapons and stand aside."

It seemed that they had reacted to the current situation in vain, and the people who were just about to fight to the death, with their resolute faces, loosened up in an instant.