Flower branch thought for a long time, but couldn't think of why. But after taking a bath, her brain was sobered up a lot.

When she came out, Jing Huai was already lying on the bed, he should have gone to take a bath next door. Huazhi gently walked to his side, and just as he was about to go to bed, he found that he was not asleep but closed his eyes.

In fact, he was a little cute when he was angry, Huazhi couldn't help poking his shoulder, "Are you still angry?"

Jing Huai looked up at her. She had just finished taking a bath, and her skin like suet and white jade was a touch of pink.

Seeing that he opened his eyes, Huazhi quickly retracted into the quilt and lay down beside him.

Huazhi looked at him and said seriously: "I just thought about it, you are wrong, if there is an accident, I will immediately hide in the bell, just like before I put us all Just put it in, so I'll be fine."

You don't have to worry about me so much."

Jing Huai has calmed down, his warm palms passed through her clothes and placed on her waist, Jing Huai hugged her tightly in his arms.

"Well, I shouldn't be mad at you."

He hugged him a little too tightly, and the flower branches were a little breathless, but she still let him hug him obediently.

As soon as she was comfortable, she began to feel sleepy. When she was a rabbit, she liked him to smooth her hair like this, and it was the same when she became a human.

Jing Huai put her chin on her head, and repeated what she just said, "No matter what happens, don't stand in front of me, and don't leave me alone in the space. "

Huazhi yawned, tears streaming from her eyes, she put her arms around his waist, and said vaguely, "But sometimes, you are safer in space."

However, she still felt that Jing Huai's ability level was a mystery, and she could always be much more powerful than she imagined.

Jing Huai's hand on her lower waist instantly tightened.

Some are not real.

He seemed to be saying, "I'm afraid you too... in front of me..."

Huazhi fell asleep without hearing that sentence clearly.

Jing Huai listened to her even breathing, felt her heartbeat and the warm touch under her hands, and then she felt a little more real.

He always wanted Huazhi to become stronger and stronger, with enough self-protection ability, because he always worried that if he was not by her side, she would be in danger. But it was discovered tonight that it was impossible for him to leave her.

Every second in the bell made him feel powerlessness and fear like never before. Even if he knew that there was absolutely no such possibility, he would still worry that she would be like everyone else in the previous life, in front of his eyes...

Jiang Huai lowered his head and gently dropped a kiss on Huazhi's forehead. No matter who else or zombies were involved in this incident, he would definitely find them out and get rid of them completely.

Huazhi slept well, and when she woke up the next day, she was still in Jinghuai's arms.

She looked outside, and found that it was already three days, and a lot of things happened yesterday, and they came back late. Sleeping just fine so far.