Huazhi paused and asked Jing Huai in a low voice, "Did they...did they find us?"

They are still surrounded by the golden light of the scenery, and they are invisible by the ability of the mutant rabbit. But all those black qi looked over, even if Huazhi wanted to tell himself that it was a coincidence.

It's empty, with only them around.

The tentacles seemed to be excited too. That kind of faint, almost crazy, madness that wants to completely swallow people into the endless darkness—

The golden light on their bodies began to peel off, drifting away with the wind, and the fine golden light spots drifted towards the oil painting gallery, and were quickly swallowed up by the black gas. Those black gas tentacles were obviously more excited.

King Huai couldn't see the blackness that Huazhi said, but in his eyes, the oil painting gallery in front was extremely strange, and the sense of danger emanating from it was comparable to being surrounded by several level five zombies . There was clearly nothing in front of him, but he could clearly feel the feeling of covetousness, especially after they devoured some of his abilities.

Xiang Huai's eyes drooped slightly, staring at the gallery of oil paintings in front of him, "These black qi are stronger than those in the basement, at the fifth-order level."

Flower Branch nodded, eyes full of excitement, "Their concentration is very high, it should take a little time to absorb it completely."

But the voice just fell, I don't know if it was their illusion, the oil painting gallery seemed to gradually darken, as if immersed in thick black, even the oil paintings that I could see clearly. gone. The originally extremely cold weather made people feel that the temperature around them dropped a few degrees, cold and creepy.

The sense of danger came upon him, and Jing Huai subconsciously blocked the flower branch behind him.

Flower branches lie on his back, look over his arms and look at the corridor in front of him, "It seems that something is going out-"

"Boom!"

The black qi tentacles, which were originally scattered, have condensed into an entity and swooped towards them!

The root of the black gas is still in the oil painting, but the body is stretched to the extreme in an instant—

They were about ten meters away from the oil painting gallery, which they thought was a long distance, but those black air rushed to their side in less than a second!

Huazhi made a decisive decision, dropped the whip and hid in the bell with Jing Huai and the mutant rabbit!

Those black qi emptied, only the whip fell to the ground alone! The flower branches looked out nervously, wondering if they would pick up the whip.

In the end, Huazhi was a little disappointed. After the black gas found that it was empty, they immediately retracted the oil painting gallery, without even looking at the whip she fell on the ground. How nice to bring them back.

The whip fell to the ground alone, and Huazhi quickly took the whip back.

It's just that she looked at the black gas in the oil painting, and it was even more strange, "They are obviously viruses, but they have condensed entities, and they can grow in the human body, It can also grow in oil paintings."

"What are they?"

King Huai also looked out, "They have IQ."

Huazhi felt that Jing Huai had come to the point, "That's right, it's like living."