Little Gray Rabbit searched all over the Internet, even flipped through the novel, but couldn't find anyone named Gu Su.

King Huai: "There are other channels."

If they are really related to those special crystal nuclei, then Gu Su must have more than these points.

130,000 points are like a string of simple numbers to him.

Think about it, too. That kind of special crystal core is addictive in the first place, and a special crystal core can only be exchanged for several ordinary crystal cores. If they really are the people who make the special crystal core behind the scenes, they must have made a lot of money. In addition, the ability user needs special medicine to restrain the black energy in the body, which is a very considerable income.

You must know that the special crystal nucleus has spread to more than a dozen bases in this area.

"One time for 135,000 points, two times for 135,000 points, three times for 135,000 points, the deal!"

The auctioneer made the final decision, and the audience immediately burst into warm applause. This time, the top management of the auction house came. At first, they were even worried that these bells would not be able to fetch a high price, but they did not expect to directly set the highest record in their auction history!

Even if they only get 3% of the intermediary fee, it is a **** profit!

The bell was the last lot. After it was over, it was put in a glass safe and escorted to Gu Su's room.

Flower Branch is really curious, but the sound insulation here is very good, she can't hear clearly, "I want to hear what they say."

Jing Huai pinched her earlobe, and the next second, Huazhi's ear became clear.

Gu Su looked at them, "Just put it here."

The steward is very humble, "Mr. Gu, do you need us to help you send it back?"

Gu Su looked at the bells, picked one up, he shook it, tried it lightly, and immediately a fire burst out and pierced the front windshield !

Gu Su's eyes lit up, "It is indeed what Bu Si made."

The bell can increase with the master's level. He is a sixth-order ability user, so naturally the level of the bell has been raised by two levels.

penetrated.

The steward was overjoyed, "Congratulations to Mr. Gu for getting such a baby!"

Gu Su nodded with satisfaction, and threw the bell back into the box, "Okay, you can send it back to me. I'll go say hello to my friends."

Gu Su got up and left the room. After ten seconds, there was a knock on their door.

The waiter came over, "At the door is Mr. Gu who just took pictures of the two bells. He wants to meet them."

Jiang Huai nodded slightly, "Let him in."

Originally they weren't sure what the church had to do with those crystal cores, but now, since he was able to buy these bells so generously, it seemed to support their guesses.

As soon as the door opened, Gu Su walked in casually.

"Two, long time no see." As soon as he walked in, he immediately attracted the attention of everyone around him.

If the scenery Huai is the flower of the high mountains, it should not be easily contaminated by people. He is like the handsome younger brother of the school grass next door. At first glance, it makes people feel that the sun is very close.