She thought about it and asked again, "Is it convenient?"

Although there are ten to twenty people, Huazhi thought about the size of the box and squeezed, should they be able to sit?

"The car won't fit and we can walk over by ourselves."

"That's right, it's not big anyway, so it's just a walk."

The driver has seen the world, "Everyone please wait a moment, I will arrange for someone to send a car right away."

He turned to make a phone call, and immediately four more cars drove up. All these people got into the car.

Huazhi sat in the car and looked back, the front of the car was black and shiny, she couldn't help but sighed about their service.

Huazhi took Jing Huai's hand, still a little worried, "Can our bells really be auctioned?"

King Huai nodded, "Yes."

If it's just a bell, it's a bit hard to say. But now in addition to the bell, you can also get bonus boxes and weapons forged by Bu Si himself.

Bu Si has risen to the fourth rank, and the forged weapons are also different from the past. He is only one person. Except for his own interest in forging weapons, he usually relies on lottery in the base.

There are so many people in their base that the lottery can't be shaken, let alone people from other bases.

Huazhi felt a little relieved after hearing what he said. In fact, she was also very distressed about the 50,000 points, mainly because those points were finally exchanged in the form of mutual transactions between the bases.

But if the bell can be sold, the base will not need to deduct the 50,000 points.

Qi Chaoyang had cleaned up very well, but in the group, only he and the driver wore suits. When they arrived, they found that there were more waiters wearing suits.

Finally, before getting off the bus, he asked Jing Huai for a black down jacket to wrap around him.

The last time they came in after losing the crystal core, but this time the main entrance was not so magical. It's a pity that the flower branch is really interesting. After all, the thing that goes to another place with one foot is really interesting.

In the box last time, this time, all the rooms on this floor were lit up. It's just that it's still early and the curtain has not been drawn, so I can't see anyone in the other rooms.

In addition, there are no ordinary auctioneers. The entire auction house seemed a bit empty. Immediately after they came in, someone brought the mask up.

Everyone thought it was very strange, so they put on their masks.

After the waiter brought them into the room, they quickly brought food and drink, as well as the last tea ceremony. They are the important guests this time, and the people above have repeatedly emphasized that they should be treated well, so seeing Huazhi and Jinghuai bringing so many people here, they not only did not neglect, but served them more carefully.

They are good friends with Bu Si, and they may be able to further contact Bu Si through them. Even the qualifications to forge weapons can be obtained, and what is more attractive than this.

In fact, not many people were interested in the bells only. Half of the people who came tonight were to get the qualification of Bu Si to forge weapons.

At 8:45 p.m., a block of screens appeared on the wall below.

"Other buyers will be down there later, right?"