In the afternoon, someone brought them water. It's like, there's really no embarrassment to their thoughts.

Flower Branch looked at the white rabbit toffee on the plate, took a look at it in her hand, and put it back on the plate. Don't eat anything outside.

But just like that, they still spent a whole day in the entanglement center, and almost everyone's time was spent here. There are not many things left to check. After careful inspection, they found that the autopsy report was not fake, and the time and cause of death were consistent with the autopsy report they issued before. And the first scene of his death has also been destroyed.

After spending a day here, Huazhi's limbs were stiff, "Have you found the results of your investigation?"

"Don't worry, the results haven't come out yet, just wait."

They are not in a hurry at all, and have time to gossip there. Huazhi has a good hearing, and the gossip that was separated several rooms also entered her ears. But it sounds like a trivial matter.

It seems that the video in her hand has brought things to an impasse, they have no way to prove that this matter has nothing to do with her, and the people in the base cannot be 100% sure that the man died because of her . But they don't seem to have any intention of letting go.

At this moment, Sun Zhu hurried over.

"You mean your father had a cerebral hemorrhage, this time is really an accident?"

Sun Zhu nodded, "He was taking medicine before, and he stopped taking medicine after he became healthy. These are all evidences, this matter really has nothing to do with Huazhi , she was there to save me that day."

The evidence in Sun Zhu's hand is enough to prove that her father has a problem with his own mind.

"Our house was messed up by him. He often accidentally stepped on something and fell and went to the hospital because he slipped and broke a bone. There is also a record here."

"His death was an accident, I will not pursue it, and don't waste everyone's time investigating this matter."

Sun Zhu's appearance took everyone by surprise, everyone thought she had escaped, but she went back to find evidence to prove that this matter had nothing to do with Huazhi.

Although everyone didn't say anything, they looked at her with more emotion and guilt.

The man nodded, "Okay, since you don't pursue it, you have shown evidence again."

"

King Huai looked at Huazhi, "They have already left the villa."

Flower Branch scratched his palm, indicating that he knew.

This seems to be over. The mighty force sent someone to bring her over, and then put her back lightly?

However, because of this incident, Sun Zhu instantly won everyone's favor. When we went back in the evening, everyone felt that today was a very strange day. I couldn't tell why, but they always felt that something was weird.

"Maybe they just want to arrest people and show they can still do something."

"Yes, I don't think it would be clear if it wasn't for Huazhi's video testimony."

"So, when you go out to save people, you must take a video to testify, otherwise you will be misrepresented by eight mouths."

Yes yes yes, everyone nodded silently in their hearts.