Jing Huai looked at him coldly, "Do you really think she doesn't know there is something wrong with those nuclei?"

Frequent contact with Jiang Xu, after those people got into the house in the middle of the night and infected the flower branch, and then passed the virus-carrying crystal nucleus to the flower branch through Hua Ye's hand, and even when they left Sometimes, he secretly hid behind the window sill and watched.

Once the body is infected with this virus, there will be a crazy obsession with this nucleus. If the flower branches are really infected with the virus like other people, they will definitely be able to eat them when they get the crystal core.

"Of course I don't know." Hua Ye was a little excited, "If she knew how to give me those crystal cores. And those crystal cores were also given to her, she must have been deceived! "

Jing Huai: "Who gave it to her?"

Hua Ye froze for a moment, Jing Huai looked into his eyes, and a faint mental energy covered his face, "Go back and think about it carefully, does she even know that."

Hua Ye was stunned for a moment, took a few steps back, and there was a subtle void and confusion in his eyes, "Okay, I'll go back and think about it."

When Han Ming made friends with ability users, he threw a lot of these special crystal cores out, and also used this to promote their base and wanted to recruit some powerful ability users. This broke out. Those who got his crystal core and wanted to change bases, after seeing the virus information on the inspection report, can't wait to dig out the eighteenth generation of his ancestors and whip the corpse.

And what makes people feel the most **** is that he sends this kind of crystal nucleus all over the base, and he himself, as a third-order ability user, has not been infected with this virus.

What does this mean? If he doesn't know that there is a problem with the crystal nucleus, why can't he let such a powerful killer remain unmoved. If he knew that there was a problem, why did he come to their base to spread crystal cores all over the world?

Either conclusion is very questionable.

Han Ming only inferred that he was also a victim, and he would not eat the crystal core because it was too precious. It just so happened that there was another Huang Yu in front of him who was also recruited, and it made sense to say that they were victims, but—

"I heard that they brought a lot of poison nuclei to give away, and said that only their base has so many. I think they are deliberately here to harm us!"

"A few cars came, and only two or three of them were found to have the virus. I think those people are just pretense. There are not as many people infected as our base. Dogs who say it is not intentional will not believe it."

"Those crystal nuclei seem to be only given to third-order or higher-level power users, if all high-level power users in our base are infected—"

"Fuck, what are they trying to do?!"

...

There are different opinions, but they are all blaming the Wei'an base.

The damage caused by the entry must be compensated.

No one knows the exact amount of compensation, but in the following months, everyone can clearly feel that the temperature of the base seems to have increased.

In the hospital, everyone at the Wei'an Base was locked inside.

Han Mingde couldn't understand which link went wrong. Obviously everything is normal, and everything is going according to their original plan. But the result was that before they left, they discovered the secret inside the crystal core!