King Huai: "Drinking water."

"No." Qi Chaoyang wiped his mouth, "There is a well in here, and the water in the well is quite tasty."

But this well didn't exist, and he was looking forward to it for a long time when he found it.

Blossoms, Landscapes:...

Flower Branch asked with some difficulty: "Did you drink the water from the well?"

Qi Chaoyang nodded and thought for a while, "The taste is not bad, it seems to have a little effect on enhancing physical strength, but it is not as powerful as your bell."

Huazhi hurriedly looked at his lineage and was relieved after confirming that he was not infected with the virus: "The water in there is not drinkable."

Seeing that both of them were looking at him like this, Qi Chaoyang made a big alarm, "Is there something wrong with the water, why can't I drink it?"

Jing Huai: "The zombie we killed was soaked in it before."

Qi Chaoyang: ? ? ?

So he drank the zombie bath? !

"Sigh!"

When they brought him out, he was still vomiting.

Qi Chaoyang vomited for a long time and vomited out bile, and finally felt less disgusting.

He leaned on the sofa and looked at the two of them angrily, "Why didn't you tell me earlier!"

Huazhi said very honestly: "We didn't expect you to drink water from the well." He didn't even expect him to stay in it for so long.

Anyway, if the water is in the stomach, it should be digested long ago. They really didn't expect Qi Chaoyang to drink the well water there, so they only told him that throwing the crystal nucleus into the well would expand the space.

Jiang Huai looked at him, "Let's teach you a lesson, don't eat indiscriminately."

Qi Chaoyang waved his hand, "As it grows, I will never forget that I drank the zombie bath water in my life. By the way, I also discovered that the crops in this space must mature, It also depends on the nucleus."

The nucleus is the foundation of the operation of this space, but it is actually worthwhile to exchange the nucleus for fresh food and meat.

King Huai put the mark of spiritual power on the well and the jade pendant to ensure that if someone had a crooked mind, the jade pendant could be retrieved, and then asked Qi Chaoyang to hand over the jade pendant.

The base is ecstatic to receive this space. This winter is already colder than in previous years, and it has already started to snow in October. When the weather is colder and the road is blocked by heavy snow, it is difficult to say whether you can go out to find supplies. Although they had prepared a lot of winter supplies early in the morning under the reminder of Jing Huai, they were still very worried as they watched the situation getting colder and colder.

At this juncture, another space appeared!

The need for crystal cores and manpower is not a problem for the base at all. Apart from the base, there are too many people, and there are too many people who can use it!

Because this space is different from other spaces, as long as there is a crystal nucleus, anyone can enter. But this point must not be said casually, otherwise once it is known, it will be very troublesome to move the mind that should not be moved. Therefore, Qi Chaoyang only said that the owner of this space is him, and he needs his consent to enter.