The zombie with a brain is worse than she imagined, no wonder it has such a **** smell.

King Huai thought of the previous life. That's why Jiang Xu killed so many abilities, in fact, to feed them. It stayed by Jiang Xu's side, while strengthening his own strength, while helping Jiang Xu to strengthen his strength, the so-called Jiaolong into a dragon is just a means for it to deceive people.

But in this life, it met him and Huazhi from the very beginning, he snatched it from Jiang Xu, and Huazhi sucked all its energy.

King Huai asked it, "Did you kill Jiang Xu?"

"No, I really didn't kill him. That night, I suddenly felt the connection weakened, and he seemed to be dying."

"So you just sucked him dry."

It closed its mouth again and didn't know what to say.

After a while, it probably felt that the atmosphere was too silent, and it said pleadingly: "I was wrong, don't kill me, I will listen to you obediently, this space needs its own If you grow things and raise things with your own hands, I can help you, and you will treat me as a slave and servant, and I can do everything for you!"

"No more."

Jiang Huai rubbed Huazhi's ears, put the flower branch down again, and her whip went down with her.

The bottom of the water was bubbling and bubbling. After her whip was inserted into the well, the black gas was quickly absorbed as soon as it touched.

Huazhi completely sank to the bottom of the well this time. After she went in, she realized that this was not an ordinary well. The bottom of the well could faintly feel the healing effect, but it was not worse than her bell. And because it has been soaked in it for a long time, the water inside is already dirty, but fortunately she can't smell the rotten smell of rotting flesh.

That zombie.

of light.

With the movement of the flower branch and the whip, the black gas in the well is being sucked away by the flower branch at an extremely fast speed, but this is not enough, the crystal nucleus at the bottom of the well is also rapidly dimmed.

As she moves, the surrounding environment stabilizes. But after it stabilized, the surrounding white fog began to gather quickly and quickly again.

King Huai looked at the flowers at the bottom of the well, "The space is shrinking."

Flower Branch nodded, the space can be reduced, and it can be enlarged again, but this zombie must be destroyed immediately.

It has the body of a zombie, the IQ of humans, and becomes a more terrifying existence.

It seemed to know that it was definitely going to die here this time, and it began to frantically attack the scenery without any scruples.

The black energy rushed towards him, but it was all absorbed by the flower branches, and its attack could not even cross the flower branches.

It once again raised a sense of despair, like a bottomless pit, no matter how much energy she could eat. Finally, under the crazy absorption of the flower branches, the crystal cores in the last row were completely dimmed.

The flower branch jumped directly into the water and stepped on its head. After touching it, the speed of absorption is obviously much faster.

It's right, this space is really driven by the nucleus.

But Huazhi didn't dare to leave casually, for fear of where it hid the black gas again, she continued to inhale until she was sure that the black gas on its body was gone, and then jumped out of the well.