Everyone closed the door and hid at home. There was a lot of discussion on the Internet, and everyone recalled a series of recent events.

Weian Base is someone from another base. If the base dares to arrest people like this, it is not afraid of offending Weian Base. It must be that the virus has spread very seriously. And looking at the news on the Internet, many people have been taken away. Could it be that the Wei'an base actually sent people to their base to poison them?

As soon as this idea came out, there was a frenzied discussion on the Internet, and some people turned up the video of Huarou saving them before. The man slowly improved under Hua Rou's hands, and soon returned to normal.

"Have you found out that the base has never admitted that it has researched something to make zombies return to normal?"

"Isn't Jiang Xu researched?"

"Have you seen the promotion of the base?"

"Hold the grass, Hua Rou and I live in the next building, and she was taken away by the army!"

"My wife is in the research institute, she said Jiang Xu was taken away suddenly!"

...

The two were also taken away by the base at the same time, and there are different opinions on the Internet. But everyone stayed at home with peace of mind, waiting for the base to deal with it.

When he was caught, Jiang Xu was still studying things all night in the research institute.

Everyone in the base is talking about it, but this time, the base is tough, and when you see the battle, it makes people think that something must have happened, so although everyone discussed it, they are very cooperative.

In fact, when Jiang Xu was just released, Huazhi and Jing Huai thought that the first thing Jiang Xu should come to his jade pendant, but no, he didn't even come to trouble them , but spent all day and night in the research institute.

research, but stealing data.

After he returned to the research institute this time, his research level was upgraded to S-level, so he had more authority and rights. They all wanted to see what he wanted to do, but they didn't expect to wait for anything else, but waited for him to steal the base's data. It includes important confidential information such as the research data of the base and the security layout of the base.

Of course it is impossible to give him these data, but since he wants to take these things, he must pass it on to others, so after they discussed it, they directly changed most of the data, and laymen simply looked at it. There is no difference. If you really attack the base according to this, it will be your own death.

Jiang Xu's method is very ingenious. The firewall of the base did not find any trace of him at all, and they only discovered it after Huazhi pointed it out. The person in charge of network security information was very ashamed, and she kept coming to her for advice, causing Huazhi to run away when she saw him.

But because of her major discovery, the base rewarded her with a lot of points and crystal cores.

It came out that Jiang Xu stole these.

The sky changed overnight, and the base quickly closed the net, killing everyone, even Hua Rou and Jiang Xu were detained by the base.

In the prison, Hua Rou's face turned pale, "Why on earth are you arresting me!"

The person who asked was a very capable woman, she looked at Hua Rou coldly, "You have a zombie virus in your body."

Hua Rou's face changed instantly, "What?"