Huazhi walked in by herself, two people were guarding the door, and they thoughtfully put a chair for her.

When the flower branch came in, the power user barely looked up at her, but it quickly fell down.

seed nucleus.

Huazhi looked at him, not knowing what to say for a while. The people here are all professional, and after using so many methods, she can't get any useful information, so she certainly won't be able to ask anything.

It was the active black energy in his body that made the little gray rabbit salivate.

Flower Branch still stood up and walked towards him.

The man looked at her warily. Although he was calm just now, he looks very frightened now, and the state of the whole person is not quite right.

The black air was flashing, and the flower branch was really reluctant to waste it. She didn't speak, and put her hand on his arm. Huazhi didn't care about his body, and quickly absorbed the black energy in his body.

The man felt the loss of things in his body, his nerves instantly tense, and even the blue veins on his forehead burst, "You are going to kill me!"

Huazhi didn't say anything, and continued the movements in his hands quietly.

The man suddenly sneered, "Do you think killing me is useful?!"

His eyes gradually became crazy: "You have been infected, you are all infected, and there is only one way to die if you are infected with the virus!"

"You will all die, all of you will die eventually! I'm just the beginning, and you will all die in the end!"

His level was low, and the black energy in his body was quickly absorbed by her.

The feeling of frantic loss of strength and exhaustion was extremely terrifying to him. At the moment before he died, he seemed to hear a word faintly.

"We will not die, everyone will live well."

Huazhi got up and wiped her hands, and left the prison after saying hello to the captain.

She still doesn't understand why Duan Lei let her come and see, and she doesn't seem to be able to do anything. However, Huazhi doesn't care much about this matter. What she cares most about now is how to find the factory that makes this kind of crystal nucleus behind it.

Qi Chaoyang saved the prince, and after revealing his words a few times, Han Ming called him a brother.

Qi Chaoyang: "They're really looking for that little white rabbit, and for some reason, they seem to be very sure that there is something special about the little white rabbit."

Qi Chaoyang pulled out a message from the bracelet, "I actually sent a message in private to offer a reward for that rabbit."

But at that time, everyone knew that the rabbit ran away by itself. When Jing Huai came back, he asked so many people to help him find it. A group of high-level abilities did not find the rabbit, so they all felt that The rabbit either died or ran away. Anyway, you can testify that the rabbit is gone.

Huazhi and Jing Huai hooked their fingers, their eyes wandered, Huazhi turned and asked Qi Chaoyang: "Why are they looking for a rabbit?"

Qi Chaoyang shook his head, "I didn't tell the truth. However, I do know that another person is also very close to them."

Qi Chaoyang kept his mind and shared the photo of the man in the group, "This man, he is not from the Wei'an base, but he runs quite diligently. It is said that he will also follow them this time. Go to the Wei'an base."