The next day, the base was talking about today's gossip again.

"Have you heard that the Prince of Wei'an Base was killed again."

"I heard that he went from a third-tier power user to a second-tier power user, and a box of crystal cores was stolen, so the people in the base are all crazy with the base today. , ask them to investigate the real murderer and punish the murderer severely."

"Check the shit, the surveillance is rotten, and no one sees it."

"Who knows if they are guarding themselves and stealing, so many people guarding the door, so many supernatural beings live in one house, and the prince is so murdered and stolen?"

Indeed, there are fourth-order power users among the people they follow, and it is too ridiculous to find no sign of the same level. There are very few fifth-order ability users, who is so full and has nothing to do to steal the useless third-level crystal core from the prince's box.

A man looked around and said in a low voice, "I heard that it was because of the wind that I lost my ability. I'm afraid of embarrassing people who deliberately said that I was killed."

The person next to him nodded, "That's right, I haven't heard of anyone whose power level can still fall."

Huazhi's ears moved and asked curiously, "What is the wind right now?"

Qi Chaoyang was still drinking soup when he was choked for a moment: "cough cough cough—"

His soup choked in his throat, and the pain was burning, and it took a minute or two to heal.

The time he coughed, Huazhi had asked the little gray rabbit to find out for her.

It turned out to be like this, Huazhi felt that she had gained a strange new knowledge.

The time they talked, the people next door started talking again.

"But that woman is miserable. I heard that she has been arrested by the Wei'an base."

"Isn't that woman without powers? How could she be the one who did the harm."

"Why do they care about this, they just want to arrest someone as a scapegoat, otherwise the crown prince will be so miserable, and they can't catch a single person, then they are the ones who suffer."

Everyone nodded.

Huazhi took a meal, looked up at Jing Huai, and the food in her hand instantly became fragrant.

When she was eating, her cheeks were bulging, like a cute little hamster. Now that the emotional risk has fallen, Jing Huai gave her the chicken drumstick in the bowl.

"Eat well first."

Qi Chaoyang looked at him, then at Huazhi, strange, how could the meal not be fragrant after hearing these words, could it be—

Qi Chaoyang: "You..."

Jing Huai gave him a light look: "Eat."

After eating, when they were in a safe place, Qi Chaoyang asked, "Tell the truth, is it you."

Blossom nodded.

Good guy, he made a huge melon without making a sound, Qi Chaoyang: "So how did you make him a third-tier to a second-tier?"

Flower Branch briefly explained it to him.

"Grip the grass, is this crystal nucleus so fierce?" No wonder Hua Rou was so powerful at the time, clearly third-order, and looked like fourth-order.