Hua Rou covered her head, but her eyes were desperately focused on Huazhi's face. Her mind was chaotic, and countless things were madly torn in her mind.

This is the picture of Huazhi staring at her when she was captured by countless zombies, it is the picture of Huazhi just suddenly appearing and looking straight into her eyes, it is—

"It's me...I..."

Hua Rou calmed down again, but her lips trembled, but she couldn't speak.

The golden light covering her head suddenly shattered.

Huazhi and Jinghuai were surprised at the same time, Huazhi subconsciously hooked Jinghuai's hand.

Before they walked in from the balcony, Jing Huai had covered her brain with a layer of mental power, but now, that mental power seems to have been destroyed by something.

But her reaction when she looked at Huazhi was too big for everyone to ignore. Even Wang Jiong felt that she was not the same as before. It's as if... the guilty conscience that Hanazhi said is true.

"Don't be so afraid of me, I won't kill you on purpose like you killed me. I don't have powers, and I didn't absorb your powers." Qi, that kind of virus is very dangerous in the human body, even if there seems to be no problem now, but sooner or later, it will spread wildly to the whole body and completely devour the person—

Huazhi suddenly thought of the medicine that Jiang Xu said he had developed a long time ago. Is that kind of thing really researched?

But the virus plus more viruses, no matter how you look at it, it will accelerate to become a zombie, and Huazhi is instantly puzzled.

Huazhi looks natural and calm, but Huarou has a guilty conscience. Comparing the two, everyone instinctively wants to believe Huazhi.

Everyone thought that the two had some connection before, and now I hear them say so, so is there really a connection? !

Qi Chaoyang knows that these people are not good at gossip, but now there is no stimulation in secret.

Qi Chaoyang: "Okay, the doctor said that you collapsed because of excessive consumption of supernatural powers, so you must trust the judgment of professionals. Besides, you can't slander people like this, and **** up supernatural powers. Yes, she herself does not have the ability to attract you in public?"

Everyone also thinks this is the case, everyone knows how powerful Huazhi is, especially when doing quests. But no one has ever seen her use any abilities, whether she is on a mission inside the base or outside. After so many dangerous missions, she herself was half-dead, and if she really had supernatural powers, she could still hide it to this day.

"No, it's getting weirder the more you talk about it." He then thought of her relationship with Huazhi, and then of the dog-blood TV series he chased, "You really didn't see her coming. , the wicked report first?"

Not all TV dramas like to act like this, and there was no problem before the flower branch appeared, and when it first came out, it was no problem.

Wang Jiong glared at Qi Chaoyang: "You—"

Flower Branch's bracelet rang like a bell. She looked down and hurried to the side to pick up the phone.

"Where are you!!"

"Professor Duan, I'm in the hospital."

"Are you sick?!!" Duan Lei's voice immediately became anxious, and anyone could hear the concern inside.