Qi Chaoyang clicked his tongue, his heart of gossip was burning, and he was glad that Jing Huai selflessly contributed a fourth-level crystal nucleus. If this is lost, he can jump off the stairs now.

When the three people were released from the space, they still didn't react.

They were all lying in and out, and Qi Chaoyang helped them remove the bandages on their bodies, "Don't be stunned, move around and take a look?"

"How is it, are you all healed?"

Patient 1: "My hand...is my hand okay?" His hand was originally broken, but it was finally picked up by the doctor. Now he moved his fingers and arms, and it was in good condition. As always, and you won't get tired when you hold it!

Patient 2: "My internal organs don't hurt anymore." His internal organs were also penetrated by zombies, but now there is no pain at all!

Patient 3: "My foot is fine too!" He suffered a comminuted ankle to calf fracture.

"We, we came out so soon?"

"So we, we are healed?!" Their power level is not high, even if it is a task, basically as long as there is still a breath, it is not the target of treatment.

Huazhi nodded, "Okay." The little gray rabbit confirmed that she let them out.

In fact, Huazhi also thinks it is very magical. Little Gray Rabbit told her how powerful the bell will be in the later stage. She has never felt it.

Qi Chaoyang patted them and said, "Follow your brother Qi to be reliable. Although we have collected your points and crystal cores, we have taken out a fourth-level crystal core to help you heal. Ah!" Thinking of the big crystal nucleus, he still felt very painful.

The fourth-level nuclei are really powerful. They can be cured so quickly, but they use up a lot of energy.

"Walk around, go and see their progress."

Hua Zhi glanced at the bracelet, "Professor Duan is looking for me, I have to find him first."

She was actually a little curious about Hua Rou. At first, she was just an ordinary person, but after only a few months, she was already a third-order ability user. Everyone is slow to level up, and some of them are very hard-working power users. Compared with others, her speed is as fast as riding a rocket.

Huazhi faintly felt that she had some inside story for killing the original Huazhi, but after all, she had not experienced the scene at that time, and she just felt that way.

Qi Chaoyang waved his hand, "You go, just leave the rest to me." He turned to look at the three of them, "It was my brother who told you the secret, if you let me know who leaked it A secret—" He grinned and made a beheading motion.

The three nodded wildly in unison, Huazhi was so generous to let them know that this matter had already made them very incredible, and so generously used a quadrupole crystal core for them. Although the base also has a fourth-level crystal nucleus, but with their power level, there is no chance to even take a look at such a high-level crystal nucleus, let alone for treatment.

No need for Qi Chaoyang to say, the three of them also know in their hearts how much this kindness is. In comparison, the points and crystal cores they gave to Qi Chaoyang were hardly worth mentioning. This is doing charity, big philanthropist!

Qi Chaoyang thought of the three of them first, and naturally it was because of his life-threatening friendship that he could trust him. He patted the three of them on the shoulders, "Let's go and see how they are recovering."