He seems to have forgotten what happened last time, because she thought too much, Huazhi turned her head and ate happily again.

Half a sound, Huazhi touched her stomach and leaned on the chair, "I'm full~"

Sure enough, the meat is still delicious. If so much meat is in the base, it will definitely take a lot of points to eat it. Huazhi made a comparison and found that Jing Huai's cooking skills were not inferior to the chefs of the hotel. And she recalled a little and found that she hadn't eaten grass for a long time.

She doesn't want to be a rabbit again if it's food for comparison.

Huazhi was full and satisfied, she glanced at the bracelet, "Professor Duan is asking when we will go back."

"Tomorrow."

Flower Branch nodded, "Then we still have a lot of time."

She doesn't want to go back too early, and if she stays for another night, she can definitely absorb more energy.

King Huai: "Take a rest and then go out to clean up the zombies."

His proposal made Huazhi's eyes bright, Huazhi nodded quickly, "Then I can just train." She glanced out the window, "I don't dare to make such a big move at the base, there are many zombies here, training It should work well."

Her whip was no longer visible from the floor-to-ceiling windows, but she could sense that the whip was still absorbing energy.

The ideas of the two coincided, and Jing Huai found another whip from the space, "Use this one."

It was another whip that she used when she gave the whip to Bu Si, but it was not as easy to use and handy as hers.

King Huai: "Use it to destroy the brains of zombies."

Flower Branch was eager to try, and nodded seriously.

The two of them slept well again, and went out after they were completely full.

The city is full of zombies, but the zombies here are weak to them.

But cutting off their heads and bodies with a whip is one way, finding the right angle to stab them in is another.

Under the guidance of Jing Huai and the analysis of Little Gray Rabbit, Huazhi quickly found a suitable angle, which could pierce their brains with maximum effort.

And Jing Huai was also manipulating his spiritual power. Huazhi couldn't understand what he was doing, only to see that he differentiated his spiritual power into something like a thread, and then—

"Focus."

A level 3 zombie swooped towards her, Huazhi quickly retreated, daring not to be distracted.

Although the golden light around her is shining, her body is not covered with that golden light, so if you are not careful, it will really hurt.

The two killed the zombies for a few hours in this way, and by the end, the flowers and branches were a little numb.

Although she is numb, the effect of training is very significant under the urgency of not wanting to be injured. She can even close her eyes and accurately insert the whip into the zombie's brain.

Both are very pleased with the results of their training today.

The mutant animal may also become a zombie when it dies, so solving it from the source is the most direct way. As long as the brain is destroyed, even if it is infected with a virus, it can no longer become a zombie.