After they came out of the base, they didn't have a good meal.

King Huai nodded, "What would you like to eat?"

Flower Branch hurriedly stretched out her finger, but she immediately thought that they were outside the base now, she put her hand back, "I want to eat whatever you do."

Being so considerate, Jing Huai couldn't help rubbing her head.

Afterwards, the scenery Huai moved.

"Do you need my help, I can help you..." Huazhi watched his movements carefully, not knowing what she could do.

"No, you go to the space to see their status and feed them some water."

Flower branches nodded and quickly went into the bell to check their status.

Inside, the eagles were sleeping peacefully in the arms of the mutant rabbit. The fur of the mutant rabbit is not really soft, but after the end of the world, the fur of all animals has been strengthened, so it seems to be okay in comparison.

Huazhi squatted there and watched them, the mutant rabbit was not too old, and now she took the initiative to take care of them. However, the eagle grows up very quickly. By then, it should be a change every day. It only takes two or three months to grow up.

The flower branches looked carefully again, they originally had carrion on them, but they had been cleaned by Jing Huai with a knife, and it hurt to look at them. But there is no way, the rotten flesh will infect other wounds, and then it will not only hurt, but it will definitely not even have wings.

The healing of the spaces is so good that they can now open their eyes. Such big eagle cubs looked really cute. Seeing that their conditions were improving rapidly, Huazhi couldn't help but want to touch them. She stretched out her index finger and touched them carefully.

They gently rested their heads on her index fingers, hot, but the hair was a little prickly.

A wonderful feeling was flowing in Huazhi's heart, she stayed like this for a while, and then carefully fed them some water, and also fed some carrots to the mutant rabbits. Carrots are the stock of Scenic Huai, especially fresh.

The flower branch waited for a while in the space, and then came out of the space.

When she came out again, the room could already smell the smell of meat.

It is really fragrant, the flower branches keep stirring the nose, it is meaty, it is the taste of pork! She ran over quickly, "What are you doing delicious?"

The lid of the casserole was swept up by the hot air, steaming hot white smoke, and the flower branches were eager to reach out and take a look.

"Not yet." Jing Huai brought her hand over, "Wait."

He was wiping his hands with a towel, and he also wiped the flowers and branches.

Flower Branch opened her ten fingers obediently, "And here, and here too."

The white towel was still hot and very comfortable. He wiped carefully and carefully, not letting go of every nuance on his fingers.

Huazhi looked up at him, only to find that there was a hint of sleepiness in Jing Huai's eyes.

"Would you like to sleep first and rest."

They did not rest for a long time, and spent a lot of physical strength fighting those mutant animals all night.