I used to **** fast not to save people, but to kill zombies quickly. But now that this giant python is dead, it should not wake up until it completely turns into a zombie. If they inhale too fast, the energy will be quickly lost, so the two rabbits are not in a hurry.

Flower Branch squatted for a while, then retracted her hand contentedly, leaving only the whip on the python.

She turned her head and ran to Jing Huai's side, "There are some poisonous snakes, let's deal with them."

"They're all dead." Jing Huai motioned her to look to the side.

Huazhi discovered that the remaining poisonous snakes had also been eaten by eagles, and none of them had eaten rabbits.

Although Jing Huai cannot communicate with eagles directly, he can use spiritual power to form a tacit understanding with them.

Xu Si originally thought that Jing Huai and Huazhi would definitely find a way to prevent the giant python from turning into a zombie, but he didn't expect that the two of them didn't seem to care, and Huazhi directly threw the whip on the giant python .

His heart is beating violently, it only takes five minutes, and after five minutes it can be revived!

Zombieization, which logically only takes a few minutes to end, suddenly seems to have stagnated, and the shape of the stone snake no longer changes. Undisturbed!

It will take a while for the whip to fully absorb the energy of the giant python. Huazhi ignores him and turns to clean up the mess.

The giant python died, and the blue mental power covering the rabbit also disappeared.

The last time I saved the eagle was in another place. The two places are actually quite far away. Huazhi couldn't help but ask Jing Huai, "Why do they appear here?"

Jiang Huai shook his head.

Huazhi had to ask the eagle at the head, but before she passed, one of the eagles flew out, the huge wings instantly covered half of the sky, and instantly turned into an eagle in the sky black spot.

But it came back soon.

But this time, the giant eagle that flew high did not land, but released its claws several meters above the ground, and dropped something!

Blossoms: ! !

These are three eagles that have just broken their shells! It's ruthless gesture of dropping the kitty! Huazhi's eyes are fast and hands are fast, and it was only after a while of panic that he grabbed them all in the palm of his hand!

Huazhi held the cubs with lingering fears, and spread out her hands towards Jing Huai, only to find that the three little eagles looked very bad, probably because they had just been born. For a long time, it was still the size of a slap, and it looked like he was about to die. He couldn't open his eyes, and there was still a faint black gas on one of them!

Fortunately, the moment the flower branches touched them, the black air was completely absorbed. Their beautiful and sharp feathers have not yet grown, and their flesh-colored bodies are covered only by a layer of short, gray fluffy hairs. But because of the wounds all over their bodies, the gray downy layer was soaked with blood in several places, and one of the wounds even smelled of rotting flesh.

How could it hurt like this, the flower branches looked up, and just wanted to ask them, there was another sharp and short eagle call, and those mutant eagles turned their heads and plunged straight into the sky like arrows!