Jing Huai hooked her finger, "Go back and make up for the Mid-Autumn Festival for you."

Huazhi didn't feel that it was a pity, she was just curious about how everyone lived, and everyone didn't worship Rabbit. But there are no fairies and ghosts in this world, and even if you worship Rabbit Lord Rabbit, you won't be able to hear it.

He thought of what he asked from Li Fei at night.

"How do you say Jing Huai cleans up those black bugs? He has the ability of wind, when the wind blows, those bugs can't fly..."

As for the flower branches... Li Fei said that her ability is a companion weapon, and her weapon can directly **** away the crystal core of zombies. But apart from being fast, she also has no powers.

Under the mask, Xu Si looked at the two with greed and urgency.

With Xu Si leading the way, they all went very smoothly, and as he said, they came all the way without encountering a rabbit.

How do rabbits resist the urge to run out?

Jiang Huai scratched her palm.

Huazhi immediately understood what he meant, and winked at him, she knew that he meant to wait until this matter was over before going to the rabbit.

It wasn't just the flower branches who were disappointed. Compared to her, Lu Song was even more disappointed. He wasn't interested in this worm nest at all.

The closer you are to the area of ​​the worm's nest, the more they feel, the humming of those black worms flapping their wings is very obvious in the quiet night.

Xu Si said cautiously: "It's the front, everyone be careful."

These bugs are at best an additional task, and Jing Huai can handle it alone. He is just starting to follow up, and in the end, he can get a few points, what's the use!

Lu Song didn't dare to attack the scenery, but looking at Xu Si, who was so dark in front of him and couldn't even speak, he was inexplicably irritable.

He took a step forward and pulled into Xu Si's collar, "You know where these worms are, you should also know where those rabbits are? Where are the rabbits? You tell me clearly, how can one Didn't even meet a rabbit?!"

Xu Si frowned slightly. Although Lu Song looked fierce during the day, he didn't speak much, so he thought he was quite stable when he wrote it. I didn't expect him to have a seizure now.

Feng Kuan, who was beside him, was nervous, he didn't expect Lu Song to have a sudden attack, so he could only go over to hold Lu Song's arm carefully, "Brother Song, Xu Si is just an ordinary person, you —"

Xu Si's hand supported Lu Song, "Captain Lu, I don't know where the rabbit is." He said, and he rescued himself from Lu Song's hand. Si continued: "You don't have to worry, things have to be solved one by one, we first eliminate these bugs, and then we can deal with those rabbits without any worries, right?"

Lu Song looked into his eyes, the irritability seemed to go out suddenly, and even nodded obediently, "You are right, let's destroy these bugs first."

Xu Si nodded with satisfaction and looked at the others, "Let's go, be careful next time."

Blooming branches and scenery Huai were surprised that Lu Song could be so good-natured, and the change of emotions before and after was like a roller coaster.

What did Xu Si do?

Feng Kuan also looked at Lu Song in shock, completely unable to believe that Lu Song could speak so well.