Flower Branch can only shake her head, "I don't remember."

She didn't seem to be impressed at all, Jing Huai reached out and held her chin.

Suddenly he pinched his chin, forced to raise his head, Huazhi was still a little puzzled.

The good-looking eyes are full of puzzlement, but they are just confused and have no precautions.

Although Jing Huai didn't speak, Huazhi could feel that his eyes gradually became dangerous.

This feeling is indescribable, not like the danger of looking at prey, but also makes people feel that something is about to come out.

"What, what?"

"I forgot, I will help you remember your memories."

The next second, Huazhi's body was bound into his strong embrace, and her cold tongue and teeth licked her lips lightly.

"Boom-boom-boom-"

Flower branch was motionless, and she didn't know whether she was shocked or stunned.

King Huai covered her eyes, and her big hands blocked her sight, Huazhi finally learned to close her eyes.

But as soon as I closed my eyes, the rest of my body immediately became sharper.

Jiang Huai's movements were very gentle, at first he just kissed her lightly, gently and slowly, tossing and turning on her lips, but soon he was not satisfied with the status quo and started Explore more deeply.

He drew her lips carefully and pried open her teeth. Jing Huai almost greedily absorbed her breath, demanding every corner.

She seemed to melt into his body, Huazhi's consciousness gradually began to be confused, and she actually felt that Jing Huai's body was hotter than hers.

Jiang Huai took a deep breath and managed to calm himself down. He gently wiped off the excess water stains from her lips with his fingertips, "Do you have an impression?"

Flower Branch was dizzy by his kiss, when he left, she didn't wake up at all, just looked at him in confusion.

The heat that had just been suppressed was stimulated by her eyes to surge up frantically.

King Huai suppressed himself, his voice was hoarse, "What's the difference?"

What? What is the difference, what is the difference? Huazhi's mind was even more confused, and she looked at him blankly and at a loss.

Jiang Huai suddenly laughed lightly, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly, forming a beautiful arc, and there was a different kind of softness in the thick ink-like pupils.

When he smiled, he didn't hide it in the slightest, and even his chest was shaking.

There are very few times like this in Jinghuai, Huazhi looked at him and finally woke up.

But her heart... Huazhi covered her heart, which was still pounding, "My heart is beating so fast, and my whole body is hot."

Excited, she wanted to run and jump, and she didn't want to eat braised pig's trotters, Huazhi's mind gradually came to a conjecture, did she—

"Boom-boom-"

There was a knock on the door.

The two looked at each other, Jing Huai looked out the door, "Who?"