There is no means of transportation around, and I don't know how they found this place, not even many zombies.

The flower branches moved their muscles and bones, and prepared their posture, "You can run over, rush! We must rush to that place in front of them!"

King Huai didn't expect that she really thought she had to walk on her feet, "It's more than 100 kilometers from here."

"Is it that far!" She thought it was very close, originally that place was only more than 80 kilometers away from the base.

King Huai nodded, if he had to walk on his feet, he would grab the car directly. It's just that the cars at the base are equipped with navigation and positioning, and the itinerary can be found after going back, so it's not easy to explain.

Huazhi patted his shoulder, "It's okay, we can run faster! If we can find a car on the road, we will drive." She added a lot of attribute points to physical strength and speed, and also I don't know how far I can run.

Huazhi glanced at the sun in the sky again, "We have to hurry up too, otherwise they will kill all the rabbits if we go too late."

"Don't worry." Jing Huai pressed her down, "We must be there before them."

Huazhi blinked, not knowing why he was so sure.

But she still said: "Then let's take it slow, if you can't run, I can carry you!"

But the next second, Huazhi watched the open space in front of her eyes, and a smooth black off-road vehicle appeared!

This off-road vehicle has a tall body and a brand-new appearance. The black body is even more shining in the sun.

Looking at Huazhi's stunned expression, Jing Huai helped her open the passenger door: "Get in the car."

Blossoms: ! !

This is really a brand new car to drive! This car is so tall and so big that it can be taken out of the space!

If it's her bell... it may only fit 1/3 of the car, how much space is there in the scenery!

Huazhi was still in shock when she was pulled into the car by Jing Huai. He fastened her seat belt before closing the door.

He stepped on the accelerator, and the car rushed out at an extremely fast speed.

Before in the jungle, the road was rough and bumpy, so I couldn't drive too fast. But now it's on a repaired road, so the scenery is very fast.

Because it was too fast, the flower branch leaned directly on the seat, she couldn't help grabbing her seat belt, "You have a really big space."

She has seen him take out clothes, sheets, food from the space... Now he can even take out a car!

And the car is clean and comfortable, the flower branches are soft on the seat, and the whole person feels sunken. There is no other person's smell in the car, clean and refreshing.

There were too many people in the car just now, and they should have not showered for a long time, she could smell the bad smell soaked in sweat for a long time.

Huazhi looked at him with her head sideways, her eyes adored and shocked, and her watery eyes were full of his reflection.

He has been seen by many people with such eyes, only the eyes of flowers, clean and clear without a trace of impurities. The pure admiration and admiration made him feel a sense of joy in his heart.

I don't know how big 5000 cubic meters is, but the little gray rabbit showed it in her mind, the flower branch:! !