Although the previous Lu Song was as negative as a viper, he still seemed to be in high spirits. Unlike now, the high-spirited feeling is gone, only the vicious and vicious feeling is left.

Lu Song didn't speak, so other people naturally didn't dare to speak. Li Fei doesn't belong to any camp, so he shrinks his head even more, trying to reduce his sense of existence.

Lu Song did not hide the cruelty in his eyes at all, he looked at Jing Huai with a smile: "Captain Feng, long time no see."

Xiang Huai nodded lightly, without much reaction.

Lu Song completely retracted the smile on his face, he turned back, and the indifferent appearance of Jing Huai could be clearly seen in the rearview mirror.

There was a storm brewing in his eyes. When he left the base, he wanted to see if Jing Huai could continue to be so arrogant with him!

The posture of Jing Huai made the people around him nervous for a moment, and he didn't even look at Lu Song. After sneaking a glimpse of the expression on Lu Song's face, everyone was even more afraid to let out the air, trying to reduce their sense of existence.

The car started to drive forward, and the atmosphere in the car seemed to be divided into two parts, one part was quiet and calm;

After the flower branch leaned up and fastened her seat belt, she began to fall asleep. But Lu Song's eyes were too sharp, making people dare not take him lightly.

Jing Huai saw that she had been glancing in the direction of Lu Song, and when she was about to close her eyes, she suddenly opened them again. He rubbed the flower branch, "Sleep when you're sleepy."

As he spoke, everyone saw that he actually took out a blanket from his carry-on bag and put it on the flower branch.

Everyone: ?

Then, Jing Huai closed his eyes and started to rest!

Everyone: ? ?

What are they doing? No matter how you look at it, it makes people feel that they don't care about Lu Song at all!

Li Fei began to beat drums in his heart, why did Jing Huai dare to be so calm, is he really not worried about Lu Song at all? After he got in the car, he looked at Lu Song and his scalp became numb, for fear that he would peel off his own skin, but he didn't care at all, and he didn't even look at Lu Song. How strong is he? ? ?

Li Fei is also taking a risk, his ability has been unable to break through for a long time, and the teleport ability is alright when he inquires about the news, but it is really useless in the fight, so other people don't think much of it. task with him. This time he made up his mind to follow Jing Huai, so he signed up after hesitating for two seconds.

But looking at the atmosphere in the car, Li Fei shrank his head, and did not dare to get close to the scenery.

Huazhi was really sleepy. She fought with the big tiger all night. Although her body was not very tired, her brain was still quite tired.

This system is really easy to use. Although it still feels a little short, it is very realistic. She also recorded all the important places and prepared to watch it again and again when she had time. When she was in slow motion, she could find out a lot of her problems.

I don't know when the institute will release it for everyone to use. Huazhi thinks it is more useful than fighting each other in the training ground.

As soon as the blanket was covered, she was even more sleepy, Huazhi nodded and leaned on Jing Huai's shoulder.

But before she could fall asleep, she saw Lu Song suddenly cover her heart!