"But only a few people know about it now, and they have promised not to announce it to the public for the time being."

The blinking frequency of Huazhi's eyes?

Jing Huai couldn't hold back, rubbed her head, "Keep a low profile."

He also learned the news early this morning, they were in a hurry when they went out, just staggered from the people who came. When he came back, he met the person in charge who was waiting at the door.

Probably also because of the strength that Huazhi showed in this mission, and she disappeared completely after saving people last time, so the base was extremely careful after finding out that it was her.

No fanfare, no publicity, but first to find her in private. The person sent is also the person in charge of the last mission, and he is also an old acquaintance.

After Huazhi escaped last time, the base has updated a batch of surveillance equipment. The surveillance photos in their hands are actually very clear. Although Huazhi is wearing a mask, her hair, whip, and people who are familiar with her , you can still tell at a glance that the person in the photo is her.

The person in charge didn't see the flower branch, so he just chatted with him first. He thought that Huazhi was low-key and didn't want to reveal his strength, so Jing Huai went along with the flow and admitted it.

The ability is too high and too strong, and everyone's expectations for her will also increase. The greater the expectations, the higher the demands on her will naturally be. Ordinary people are easy to do, but saints are difficult to do. Jing Huai has a private heart and doesn't want her to be pressured by other people's expectations. She is doing fine now.

Having him at the front will also reduce the attention of some other people to the flower branches.

After the person in charge understands his thoughts, he also promises to keep this matter secret and will not let others know.

Huazhi didn't understand, "I've always kept a low profile."

She can say it herself.

Jing Huai rubbed her hair again, and told her what she had negotiated with the person in charge during the day.

"They want you to drop by tomorrow."

"Ah." Huazhi's eyes widened, "Are you going to check me?"

Jing Huai shook his head, "I won't move your body, I will do some testing."

How to check, they haven't given a plan yet. But she has already been discovered, so she can't keep covering it up, and it will be more convenient to cooperate. What they want to do can be seen later, and they can refuse.

You can probably guess what they want to detect.

Huazhi thought about it, "But I have to go to the research institute tomorrow."

Scenic Huai: "In one place."

There are several classification departments under the research institute, and Duan Lei manages only a small of them. All departments are actually in one place.

In fact, she doesn't have to do her work for so long. If she is in the same place, she might be able to do it together in one day, and Huazhi is satisfied.

Thinking of the night, Huazhi asked him, "Are you going to rest in my space at night?"

Jiang Huai shook his head, "No."

Although it is very comfortable to sleep in, but I can't stretch my legs at all.

Huazhi thought it was a pity at first, but after thinking about it, she can sleep in it alone at night, which is also very good.