He initially estimated that it would take at least four days and nights to fully absorb and digest these crystal nuclei.

After listening to Huazhi, she asked seriously and seriously, "Then what should I do?"

When she was serious, the corners of her lips were slightly pursed together, "I put you in the space to ensure that no one will interrupt you."

Strong, if she can't survive it, she will be killed by lightning directly like her.

Huazhi didn't know what his condition was, but he came to her so seriously early in the morning to tell her about it, proving that it was very important. Although he said these words in a very light tone, Huazhi felt that it was definitely not that simple.

Little Gray Rabbit nodded, [I read in the book that the higher the level of the power user, the harder it is to survive, and those who cannot survive will die directly. 】

"Huh?" Huazhi instantly became tense, and it was really the same as their tribulation.

[You don't have to worry about Huazhi, he has a halo on his body, and he will be fine. 】

Jing Huai stretched out her hand and pressed the corner of her mouth tightly, "I'll be fine, if someone finds me, just help me block it, I can't tell others about this."

The corners of his tightly pursed lips were loosened by him, and Jing Huai squeezed again.

He has only shown the ability upgrade in front of everyone, so everyone thinks he is a fourth-order ability user. At this time, it is natural for people to find that he is upgrading his ability again.

Huazhi's cheeks were pinched by him, and he spoke with a big tongue, "Don't worry, I will take good care of you."

She looked relaxed, and Jing Huai let go of her cheeks.

Flower Branch rubbed her face and looked at the table full of nuclei, "Do you want to eat them all?"

Jiang Huai nodded, then picked up a third-level crystal nucleus and swallowed it.

He has also been stepping on the critical point for a long time, and it is difficult to pass. First, the level of the previous crystal cores are too low, and they are useless for him. effect. The second is because killing those zombies does not pose any challenge to him, and it is difficult for him to use up his abilities, and naturally he has not been thoroughly tempered.

Until the end of this mission, so many crystal cores are enough.

King Huai moved quickly, Huazhi watched him eat one crystal nucleus after another.

"Wait!" Huazhi suddenly stopped him, "Have you had breakfast?"

"If you sleep for so many days, it's not impossible to eat."

She has also been sick and injured before, but she was still a rabbit at that time, so whether she was sick or injured, she hid in her rabbit nest and slept. Sleep more for a few days, eat more, and then lick the wound seriously, no matter how serious the injury will be, it will slowly heal.

So in the concept of Huazhi, the more sick and injured, the more you need to eat. If you eat something, the wound will heal and there will be a way to survive.

"How about we go get something to eat first?"

King Huai shook his head, "No, the crystal nucleus will feel full."

The way she and others absorb crystal cores is really different, and the effect of crystal cores on others is not reflected in her at all.

Huazhi knew that the nucleus had such a function, she thought it was just providing energy. Another point of knowledge that will make her reveal her secrets.