She wanted to say something and said it again, wanted to run away but was held by him and couldn't run away, she would go up and down with every breath of Jing Huai, like she was in a cradle. Soon, Huazhi fell asleep again in a daze.

But after the flower branch went out, the heartbeat was inexplicably accelerated.

The tips of her ears were reddish, and her eyes were a little hazy. She leaned her head against the window and shrunk against the car door.

Jiang Huai discovered her shyness, and her mood was inexplicably better.

Qi Chaoyang looked up at the rearview mirror and could only see the corners of the flower branches. But in the end it disappeared and appeared out of thin air, he felt fresh in his heart, "Your space is too cool, you can put people in it."

There is no need to be afraid of encountering danger. If something happens, the whole person can just hide in the space. Moreover, the power user can recover from such a serious injury, and when he is dead, he has to go in and come out again, and he can be resurrected with full blood.

Huazhi explained to him, "It is possible to hold people, but it is very small and can only hold one or two people."

Qi Chaoyang nodded, "Let me go in and have a look another day."

King Huai said in a low voice, "Drive well."

They had been in the car for a long time, so they arrived at their destination not long after they got out.

When everyone saw the shadow of the base, they were all excited. The task this time is really too difficult. If there is no Huai Huai Branch, they will definitely die there this time, but because of the two of them, not only did they not die, but they also harvested a lot of crystal cores, even Among them, many of them can clearly feel that their abilities have been greatly improved.

Jiang Xu was carried out of the car, Qi Chaoyang stretched his neck and wentssip with others, and immediately whispered to them when he came back, "I am completely unconscious, and said that my body is very weak. , like being hollowed out, you have to go to the hospital for examination to know what is wrong."

This is a waste of resources. But it's so good, why is it hollowed out again, many people are thinking about it.

"They're all saying if he's tied to something weird and he's getting backlash." This sort of thing, while uncommon, does happen occasionally. If this is the case, it is definitely not a good thing to make him look like this ghost.

Flower Branch saw the familiar layers of defense and barbed wire covered with electric light, and like everyone else, her eyes were shining brightly.

After going far away or doing very difficult things, and then returning to your own home, that sense of security will arise spontaneously, like a shadow.

There are a lot of them. After more than 100 people from Wuyangyang got off the bus together, they crowded the door.

The night that was originally dark, quiet, and looked very serious suddenly became lively.

When she entered, she dropped the identity chip, and Huazhi took a serious look at her information. She only had more than twenty points left, and she didn't know how many points she could get for this mission.

King Huai took a look, and it showed that there was only one relative at this base.

They were going there to line up with everyone to enter the observation room, but the person in charge and Duan Lei stopped them together.