But now, she can also help, Huazhi raised the whip and asked Jing Huai: "Can you fix my whip on the outside of this protective cover?"

Huazhi explained: "My whip can **** their nuclei away, so you don't have to work so hard."

Jiang Huai instantly understood the meaning of Huazhi. Just as Huazhi finished speaking, the whip seemed to be conscious, and it rolled up layer by layer around the golden light that covered it.

The thorns don't look to be underestimated either.

Flower Branch took the opportunity to absorb a wave of energy, and she also felt that the speed of the whip absorbing energy was really getting faster, although it was only a little faster, but so many plants were faster than It actually saves a lot of time.

The pressure on Jing Huai was instantly relieved, and the two continued to move at a very fast speed.

No matter how powerful or ferocious these plants are, they are only first- and second-order plants, and the two protections are outside, so they do not pose any threat to them.

Although the search device was destroyed, the GPS positioning system inside was still intact, so when they set off, they continued to send out signals, but halfway, the signal was completely interrupted, and the bracelet automatically Lock the last area where the red dot appears.

The terrain here is complex and changeable, the plant coverage is extremely high, the signal has been intermittent, and the positioning has only a rough range.

The scenery finally stopped. This is where the search device last sent information.

Scenic Huai found a high rock, the two looked down from a high place, there were plants everywhere, and there seemed to be nothing special.

Flower Branch carefully looked at the forest in front of her, "There are big trees here."

In the places I have been to before, although there are many trees, they are not mainly trees, but other low vegetation. But here, there are hardly any other plants such as black-breathing vines. Even these big trees...

Those big trees were motionless, and the black energy on their bodies was not obvious. Before they came in, she felt the black qi that was getting stronger and stronger, but after entering, she couldn't see any black qi anymore. Even the little gray rabbit finds it strange.

"Those plants disappeared." Jing Huai's voice sounded beside her ear.

The two were so close, Huazhi could even feel his already tense muscles.

King Huai tried his equipment, but all showed no signal, he asked Huazhi: "Can your headset and bracelet contact the researcher at the base?"

Always try to get in touch.

"I'll give it a try." Huazhi tried it quickly, but her bracelet was also a signal space.

【I can help you! 】

The next second, the original blank signal bar suddenly has an extra signal!

With the help of Little Gray Rabbit, she successfully connected to the base!

Jiang Huai was a little surprised. He originally just asked and didn't have any hope, but he didn't expect it to succeed.

Equally unexpected was the researcher in the car.

"There is a picture!" The researchers were also overjoyed.

Scenic Huai immediately sent them the location.