Flower branch's watery eyes reveal full trust in him. She had always had a strong sense of trust in him, and this sense of trust seemed to arise spontaneously, very pure, and Jing Huai's heart softened inexplicably.

Flower Branch looked up at his chin and continued to ask, "Are we going to do something else?"

King Huai nodded: "Look for the source."

"The source?!" Huazhi was shocked, what does this mean, does the plant also have a source?

Xing Huai explained to her: "These plants cannot come out of nowhere and attack us."

Fear of death is the nature and instinct of living beings, and it is something deeply rooted in genes. And these plants that have developed consciousness have also learned how to protect themselves early in the morning.

But these plants took the initiative to uproot them and attack them.

Hundreds of people have been here for two days, and the surrounding plants have also been killed. It is impossible to wait until today.

Even in the next two years, I have never heard of a plant that seems to have lost its mind, attacking humans from such a long distance, regardless of life and death.

They eat humans and other animals, and it is also the food that is sent to the soil group to become fertilizer and absorbed from the roots, and cannot be separated from the step of absorbing nutrients from the soil. Paying the price of life just to eat them is completely contrary to their natural instinct to live. So he thought it was very strange at first.

King Huai stepped lightly at the foot, and jumped to a farther place with the help of a plant that jumped up suddenly, "These plants are low-level plants."

Flower Branch nodded, "I felt so strange yesterday, there are quite a lot of high-level plants in it, but they are all low-level plants."

There are also third-level ones, but they are very few, almost negligible, so she feels very relaxed when absorbing energy.

The danger last night was menacing and sudden. The mood and willpower of the low-level ability user were very unstable. Even if he felt that there was something strange behind him, he could not leave rashly. And he didn't find his mind at the time.

But the researcher used equipment to search all night, and finally found a place where the energy fluctuations rose almost vertically in the depths of the jungle 5 kilometers away in a certain direction!

This is also consistent with his guess, these plants are more likely to be driven by something, so they seem to lose consciousness even when they know they will be cut down. Madness rushed towards them. And those high-level plants, probably because the things behind them are not enough to control them, so they can still stay in place.

Hua Zhi felt a sudden realization after listening to Jing Huai's explanation. The previously unnoticed and strange places seem to be strung together in a traceable thread.

Is that so! She hadn't thought about that at all!

Hua Zhixing stared at the scenery Huai, "So we are going to find the thing that controls them from behind, right? That thing must be very strong!"

To drive so many plants for such a long time is simply not something ordinary can do. I don't know if the zombies behind it are animals or something else.

King Huai nodded, a hint of caution flashed through his thick ink pupils, "It's very strong, so you must be careful."

Perhaps his strength is not under him.