But even this thin layer of golden light gave everyone a buffer. Originally, the torrential rain poured on them, and it was cold and cold. Even if they all put on the raincoats that were always in the car, they were not very comfortable. But now I feel a little more comfortable.

And those plant attacks, the error rate is significantly higher. Just the changes in these two things made everyone feel relieved.

A fire flashed on the blade of the knife, and was immediately doused by the heavy rain. After Qi Chaoyang tried several times to no avail, he simply saved the ability.

He waved the weapon in his hand and cut down a large piece of plants in front of him neatly.

Qi Chaoyang said loudly to the people around him: "Look, Jinghuai is right, these plants are actually very low-level, they look scary because they are large and mouthy, but that's all! It's you who scare yourselves."

Though people around you don't speak, they silently agree in their hearts. It does seem to be better than expected, and it seems that there is not only a dead end?

A plant sprang out and slammed into the back of the head of the person in front with its big mouth open! Huazhi threw the whip and tightly wrapped the whip around the plant's mouth! The whip got stuck on the sharp teeth, making it unable to move, and soon the black gas was sucked away by the little gray rabbit, and it quickly lay motionless on the ground.

The benefits of the whip are immediately apparent.

At the same time, Huazhi found that the golden light on her body seemed to be brighter than usual. There was a thick golden light on her body, and the rain fell directly down her outer raincoat, as if something was blocking the outside, so her inner clothes were still dry and warm.

Jiang Huai didn't cover himself with powers to block the heavy rain, but like everyone else, only wearing a raincoat.

Heavy rain poured on him, and soon he was soaked. He and the others around him were obviously wearing the same style of raincoat, but this dress also made him look tall and straight, like a pine tree, with wide shoulders and narrow waist, and long legs against the sky.

The rain water flowed down his body to the ground like this, and it seemed that even the water splash on the ground was a bit prettier than others.

Huazhi knows that today, apart from her, no one will know what Jinghuai has done for them.

There is a large distance between the two, and Huazhi just looks at the scenery. She wanted to tell him that she didn't need that layer of golden light either, she could protect herself, and she wanted to tell him that although he was very powerful, she would still worry about him.

He suddenly turned his head slightly as if he noticed that she was looking at him.

The eyes of the two met in the air, the yellow high beam was so dazzling, but it reflected his outline more clearly.

She can't go over, they have to look in one direction. The level of the power users who follow is too low. If they are not careful, they are likely to be eaten by the third-level or fourth-level plants that come out.

Huazhi's eyesight is very good, his eyelashes, high nose bridge, perfectly contoured chin are all clear in her eyes, it looks good in this way, Huazhi waved at him happily wave.

The silent stare is actually only one second, but to Jing Huai, this second is like a stretched slow motion, and everything around it seems to have become illusory in an instant reflection.