And his legs, Huazhi reached out and wanted to rub him.

Just as soon as her hand touched his leg, before she had time to rub it, she was immediately grabbed by Jing Huai's wrist, "What are you doing?" Even her voice was obviously rushed stand up.

His reaction was a little big, Huazhi looked at him with round eyes, and his voice was soft and waxy just after waking up, "I want to rub your legs for you."

Jiang Huai's expression has returned to normal, he released Huazhi's wrist, "No need."

Flower Branch looked at him and at his legs, "Can't you touch?"

She can lie down, why can't she touch it? Huazhi does not understand the difference.

There was still a faint feeling of her touching her legs, and Jing Huai motioned her to look outside the door with his eyes. "You'll be late if you don't."

Flower Branch looked out, a researcher was already waiting for her at the door.

Huazhi hurriedly stood up, "Then I'll go first, you have a good rest first!" After saying that, she ran out of the car.

In the vicinity, the living zombies and animals have almost been eaten by plants and extinct, and the occasional small animals are not in their turn to clean up, and they are all fed to the plants.

They set fire directly.

The fire was so bright that everyone was chatting around the fire.

"Do you think we will go home this time?"

"I think we have to take away that power stone quickly. There are so many of us, so there is no chance of winning, right? These plants have mutated into this now, and it will take a few more years. , If you really have long legs, you can swallow your life casually."

The person next to him nodded, "I hope I can go back alive."

"When you come out, don't put your head on your trousers belt. If you can't, run away. Maybe in a few years, the research institute will find a way to deal with it."

Everyone nodded, thinking this way, it dispelled a lot of despair.

"Although the researchers at the base have high wages, they have indeed made a lot of contributions to the base." It involves weapons, resources, life, and defense.

"Isn't that saying that Jiang Xu has developed a potion that can make zombies turn into normal people? If that is really developed, we can also breathe a sigh of relief."

The only thing that can make the power user powerless is to become a zombie. If they can really pull back into a zombie, then they have no worries.

In fact, despite the shortage of resources, the population is sparse, but after stabilization, the level of technology has been improved rapidly.

Their voices are not small, even if Huazhi did not listen specially, what they said could easily get into her ears.

Huazhi didn't pay special attention to other things before, and now I hear them say that the research institute is really important.

Soon, Huazhi followed the man to their dedicated car.

As soon as she got in the car, she was surprised by the equipment on the car.

This car doesn't look any different from other cars on the outside, but there's something special about it.

Because there are only these researchers in this car, so it is quite empty, no space was wasted on the car body, and it is full of equipment and instruments that she has not seen before, and compared to other The lights in the car, the incandescent lamps here are as bright as day.