Huazhi looked at him, and felt that his eyes and face were a little strange.

Duan Lei took a step forward, and Huazhi couldn't help moving towards Jing Huai. Duan Lei didn't move, but re-opened a question from his computer, "What's the answer to this question?"

The two researchers who followed him were a little stunned when they saw his posture. This question was made up by Duan Lei himself. Can be counted. Before the apocalypse, Duan Lei was a nationally and even internationally renowned professor. After the apocalypse, he was one of the first scholars to be safely taken away from the base.

But they thought about the mistake that Huazhi had just discovered, and it was not surprising that he would act like this. Maybe she can really do it.

In an instant, both of them looked at Huazhi expectantly.

Qi Chaoyang didn't know what was going on inside, but now he saw the man who seemed to be the strictest teacher in the school, put a calculation question full of numbers and formulas in front of Huazhi .

Qi Chaoyang's eyes were straight, good guy, it's been so many years since the end of the world, and the mathematics in his mind has degenerated to the level of binary linear equations and ninety-nine multiplication tables.

Is he testing her? Huazhi looked at the numbers on the screen and was still thinking about what to do when the little gray rabbit's voice rang in her mind, [1345. 】

—"1345."

Duan Lei's eyes looking at Huazhi became more complicated and meaningful.

No response for a long time, the little gray rabbit scratched his heart and wanted to know the result, and urged Huazhi to help it ask, Huazhi asked Duan Lei carefully, "Is the result wrong?"

Duan Lei replied decisively: "That's right."

Little Gray Rabbit was satisfied, bouncing in her mind, [How could I miscalculate such a simple question. 】

simple calculation problems.

Duan Lei handed the computer to the students behind him with a "snap", and in his serious and old-fashioned eyes, a frenzy was born, "You are a genius, come out with them The mission is a waste of your talent."

No wonder she can write such detailed data, Duan Lei handed a badge to Huazhi, "You should come to work in the research institute of the base."

The surrounding people stared at the badge in Duan Lei's hand in a stunned manner, and their eyes on Huazhi also changed. They only knew that she was powerful, but they didn't expect her brain to be so powerful!

Huazhi didn't understand the function of this badge, but the little gray rabbit seemed to be very interested in these numbers. After Huazhi asked what he thought, he shook his head, "No, no, I have to kill zombies outside. Earnings? And what about the crystal nucleus."

For them, absorbing energy is the top priority.

She refused quickly and directly, Qi Chaoyang immediately hated that iron could not become steel, "Your whip has sucked the crystal nucleus away, and you can't earn the crystal nucleus at all."

Duan Lei also looked at her and pushed her glasses: "Do you know how much a researcher's salary is per month?"

Flower Branch shook her head.

"By ability and level? If your ability is the same as what you are showing now, you can get 10 secondary crystal cores and 500 points every month, and after completing the task, you will also get You will be rewarded with additional accumulations and crystal cores, and the daily lunch will be provided by the base for free."