"Where did the black coat on your body come from when we first met."

"Is that hair on my shirt in the bathroom yours?"

"What is your relationship with her."

A series of questions overwhelmed Huazhi, she could only repeat: "We have nothing to do, I am a human, she is a rabbit."

"You are a rabbit." Jing Huai's voice was light, indifferent, with a texture like ice flakes.

Huazhi suddenly opened her eyes, her heart skipped half a beat in an instant, and she almost forgot to breathe.

After a while, Huazhi regained her consciousness. Can't panic, she regained her consciousness, "Hahaha, how is it possible, I'm not a monster, hahahaha, how could I be a rabbit—"

Suddenly, a bunny ear popped out of the flower branch!

Xiang Huai's pupils shrank.

"—child."

Another bunny ear also popped up!

Two fluffy rabbit ears, white on the outside, but a touch of pink on the inside, if you look closely, you can see the tiny blood vessels above.

Huazhi only felt itchy in her head. After she said that, Jing Huai didn't press her any further, but seemed to stop. The light on his body was gradually fading, Huazhi could finally see him clearly, and only then did he realize that Jing Huai's eyes were focused on the top of her head.

Looking at him with a pair of fluffy pink and white bunny ears in fear and worry, she looks pitiful and cute.

Huazhi didn't understand what he was looking at all of a sudden, she just felt that her head was itchy, and she wanted to reach out and touch it.

"Don't move." Jing Huai's cold voice stopped her movements, and the flower branches didn't dare to move for a moment.

Jing Huai raised his hand and touched her head, the white fluff rubbed against his fingers, a soft touch that he was very familiar with.

He stretched out his fingers and rubbed the back of her ear again.

The place where the ear connects to the head is tightly fitted, as if it had grown naturally.

A tingling feeling suddenly surged up, Huazhi's body relaxed, and even let out a comfortable sigh, looking simple and cute.

The light on Jing Huai finally dimmed completely and returned to normal.

Why did he suddenly touch her head, so comfortable, like rubbing the soft flesh behind her ears.

But—wait!

Huazhi opened her eyes immediately, she looked at Jing Huai's eyes, and she actually saw her rabbit ears from Jing Huai's pupils!

Flower Branch panicked instantly, she immediately raised her hand to touch her head, and sure enough she touched her pair of fluffy bunny ears!

Flower Branch immediately wanted to take back her ears, but no matter how hard she tried, her bunny ears hung on her head like this, and she couldn't take it back!

The ear couldn't be retracted, and the flower branch immediately tried to change back to a rabbit, but she couldn't change back to a rabbit!

Huazhi wanted to call the little gray rabbit in her mind, but found that it had become a data string suspended in the air! But even if it became a data string, he did not forget to absorb the light on Jing Huai.