"Of course I choose the scenery. With such a strong strength, I don't have to worry about so many messy things every day."

"So it is only reasonable to separate from Lu Song in advance and have a good relationship with Jinghuai."

Everyone nodded, it was true. They turned their attention back to the two on the field.

"I remember Wang Bian is approaching the third rank, can Qi Chaoyang beat him?"

"He deserved to be beaten up. Last time, I took out a lot of crystal cores to compete with the rabbit. In the end, I lost to that rabbit."

"Your crystals are a piece of shit, but Lu Song lost 30 secondary crystal nuclei and one tertiary crystal nucleus."

"Lu Song almost electrocuted people because he was shouting all over the world. I guess he was not pleasing to the eye for a long time."

...

Flower Branch listened to it, and moved forward.

Although Qi Chaoyang sometimes likes to scare her, but others are also very good, and he is Jing Huai's only friend. If something happened to him, Jing Huai would definitely feel uncomfortable.

In the arena, Wang Bian looked at Qi Chaoyang in front of him with a hostile expression, "If you kneel down and apologize to me first, I will forgive you."

Qi Chaoyang rolled up his sleeves, imitating the indifferent and contemptuous eyes of Jing Huai, looking at Wang Bian in front of him no matter how arrogant he was. You have to have a good fight, or this idiot will come to him every day to show his IQ.

Because Jing Huai went on a mission, Lu Song couldn't find Jing Huai, so he could only trouble him first. Later, it was estimated that because Jing Huai was coming back, he was going to hold back a big move. After two days, Jing Huai came back with a level-5 zombie.

The persimmon can only be softly squeezed, but he must not come to trouble him again.

Qi Chaoyang looked at Wang Bian, and his tone was full of impatience: "It doesn't matter if you look as ugly as a dick, do you have to quack first?"

Wang Bian was furious, and he hated the most in his life when others said he looked like ***

"What are you talking to me like that!"

Qi Chaoyang rolled his eyes at him, "Didn't you say that I look down on you? Don't say it, this is the most accurate time you two have seen."

There was a lot of discussion around, and several voices reached Wang Bian's ears:

"He really looks like a man."

"I also think that the main reason is that the eyes are bulging like this. Several times when he looked at me, I thought his eyeballs were about to fall out."

Wang Bian glared at the voice, and those people immediately silenced. But when he looked away, he heard someone next to him say, "This is more like a leprosy".

Qi Chaoyang succeeded in two sentences, causing a man to rage for him and make smoke from his seven orifices.

Wang Bian stopped talking nonsense with him, and directly attacked Qi Chaoyang with his ability.

Counted to the water congealed water blade shaped like a sharp arrow tip flew towards him.

The body reacted faster than the brain, Qi Chaoyang instantly jumped to the side.

"Why do I think Wang Bian seems to be getting better."