Take clothes, why do you look like a thief. Jing Huai walked to the next step of the door, "I'll open the door."

Huazhi quickly stepped back a few steps to make way for him. Seeing him open the door, Huazhi asked cautiously, "Have you ever touched my clothes?"

King Huai opened the door with a pause, is she worried about this? Huazhi's tone was full of worry. He turned to look at her and said coldly, "Why should I touch the dirty clothes you wear?"

Blossoms: ! !

This sentence is like a fairy tale to her! Huazhi instantly felt that the light full of hope flooded her whole body from the top of her head, as if after a catastrophe, her heart was ecstatic and full of surprises and mixed feelings.

Huazhi held his hand excitedly, and her eyes shone brightly again, "Thank you! I knew you wouldn't touch my clothes casually!"

The door lock was opened, and Huazhi ran into the bathroom quickly, and slammed the door shut.

In the bathroom, a faint figure floated, and Jing Huai suddenly felt as if he had missed something.

As soon as Huazhi entered the bathroom, she saw her clothes and whip lying quietly there, exactly the same as when she left, she quickly opened her clothes and turned it over, and the bell was lying there obediently under clothes.

Flower branch held the bell, moved to the point of crying, her pounding heart finally began to return to normal.

Until the bell was hung around her neck again, the flower branch still had that tension. Jing Huai was right, she shouldn't just take off the bell, it's too dangerous.

The flower branch faced the mirror and stuffed the white rope tied with the bell into the clothes. After she got bigger, the bell was only a little big for her. After she buried it in her clothes so carefully, she finally couldn't see any flaws.

She originally thought that this mission was over, so she returned the bell to Bu Si. But now that she has become a human being, if she directly returns it to him, if Jing Huai finds out, she will surely wonder why she has the bell of a bunny.

Blossoms got tangled again for a while. She thought about it for a long time, and finally felt that she should return the bell to Bu Si after she turned back into a rabbit, as long as she does not drop blood and recognize the master.

When the flower branch came out of the bathroom, because the big stone in my heart fell to the ground, I felt that my whole body and mind were comfortable and very relaxed.

It's just that as soon as the tension wears off, she feels...she's hungry.

King Huai was sitting in the living room, Huazhi touched his stomach and sat beside him, looking at him expectantly, "Are we going to dinner?"

"I got a lot of food and points, please eat it together!" Huazhi said, and saw the tired look in his eyes.

He seemed tired and looked tired. After thinking about it carefully, Huazhi realized that he had not slept well for several days.

When he sleeps, he likes to close all the curtains, put on the blindfold, and lie quietly. I should have rested in the afternoon, but it didn't.

Huazhi stood up from the sofa, speaking in a much softer voice, "You have a good rest first, I won't disturb you."

Jing Huai looked up at her, "Don't eat dinner?"

Huazhi continued: "You go to bed first, I will go out to find something to eat by myself, and if I find something delicious, I will bring it back to you."