Flower Branch was slightly stunned, what he was holding in his hand was a rabbit fur ball made of her rabbit fur, is he thinking of her now?

When the little gray rabbit saw that she was awake, she immediately said, [Huazhi, hurry up and rub his light, the light is running out. 】

Oh, what a waste.

Flower branch also thought of this, and nodded immediately. In fact, she and Jing Huai were not too far away from each other, they were within a distance that she could reach.

King Huai was still holding the ball of rabbit fur, and the flower branch didn't dare to move over, so he quietly stretched out his hand.

"What are you doing?" Jing Huai suddenly said.

The man's voice was cold and his expression was cold.

If it was someone else, he might have moved away automatically due to his desolate aura, but Huazhi was very used to him. She knew that Jing Huai just looked cold, but the person was very special.

They have been together for so long, and he has been looking for the rabbit but has not found that she is a rabbit, so Huazhi is now very relieved. He certainly couldn't find out that she was a rabbit.

Since he asked this question, Huazhi simply leaned over, she put her hand on his, looked at him and said eagerly: "I want to get closer to you, and then touch you ."

"Pfft—" Because of what she said just now, the sip of water that the person next to her had just sipped out. Other people's eyes drifted back and forth between the two. How can this be nothing, it must be something.

Huazhi looked at the man in surprise, why did he spray water, did she say something wrong? But Huazhi thought about it and felt that she should have said nothing wrong, this is what she wanted to do.

Landscape:...

Jiang Huai raised her eyes to look at her, her eyes were clean and clear, almond eyes shining, she looked ignorant and simple, because of the eyes of the people around her, her eyes were still a little helpless.

Jing Huai took her hand and put it down, "No."

"Then will you let me hold the corner of your clothes?" Huazhi continued to look at him eagerly. "I'll just hold it a little bit."

When he spoke, Huazhi had already pinched the corner of his clothes again, and the familiar golden light covered her again, and Huazhi was satisfied.

Light is also good.

Her happiness was written on her face, Jing Huai looked at her, unable to understand her sudden change in attitude.

When he was caught yesterday, he ran away with all his might. Today, it seems that there is no idea of ​​escaping at all, and he even takes the initiative to approach him, and the act of pulling his clothes is very strange.

What is she trying to do?

I can't guess, Jing Huai lowered his eyes and didn't make another move to reject her.

It was about lunch time, and the people in the car started to eat one after another. The aroma of food rushed into Huazhi's nose, and Huazhi's nose twitched slightly, and his mind was full of three words: she was hungry.

Everything is simple outside, everyone eats the compressed biscuits prepared by the base in advance.

She still has half of the carrots in her basket. After my stomach growled, I found it acceptable to see carrots I didn't like.