Jing Huai looked at her indifferently, his voice was neither salty nor dull: "Am I stupid or are you stupid?"

Huazhi's body froze, looking at his lips, he didn't dare to let out the air.

Her nervousness and guilt are written on her face, and even the frequency of eyelashes blinking is accelerating. Jiang Xu must not be able to develop the so-called potion, so the key to the recovery of the zombie transformation is more likely to be related to her. Since people appear here, he cannot easily let her go.

"Do you know each other?" Someone asked.

Someone didn't know what they thought of, and suddenly asked with gossip: "Could it be that she was worried about you and chased you here from the base?"

Their hands are still clasped together, Jing Huai has a questioning tone again, and then looks at Huazhi's guilty conscience. Many people think that may be the case.

Zhang Wan, who was beside him, frowned suddenly and asked anxiously, "Have any of you seen that rabbit?"

Everyone was stunned, rabbit?

"I just found out that she was missing halfway through the call. I thought she ran away, but now I don't see her after the call."

After Zhang Wan helped him absorb the black energy from his body from Huazhi, he couldn't help but keep his eyes on her. He always felt that it was what Huazhi had done to keep him from turning into a zombie. But there are many people here, and he didn't dare to reveal that he almost became a zombie.

Originally, I wanted to go back to the base and look for Jing Huai to ask. Who knew that he finally killed the zombie. When he subconsciously wanted to find the rabbit, he found that she had disappeared.

The scenery swept around, but didn't see the white and soft little rabbit, how could she not be here? Jing Huai frowned slightly and immediately searched.

He put a layer of spiritual power on Huazhi. He thought it would be easy to find her, but after a search, he found that he could not sense the layer of spiritual power he left behind.

The rest of the people knew that the rabbit was very powerful, and now they know that the owner of the rabbit is even more powerful. For a while, everyone started to help them find it.

"I think I just saw that rabbit, right next to me."

"I saw it too, when did you run away?"

"I didn't pay attention when I started fighting, shouldn't I be eaten by zombies?"

"Impossible, with her speed, I can't even see the afterimage."

As soon as everyone recalled, they found that no one remembered when the rabbit disappeared.

Huazhi didn't expect that someone would find out that she was gone so soon, and she became even more anxious.

Furthermore, the scenery seems to be gripping even tighter. When Huazhi was still thinking about how to sneak away, suddenly, a faint golden light spread out from the bottom of Jing Huai's feet.

The speed of the light spreading out was faster than any time she had seen before, and the golden light climbed up the hospital building instantly, from every window of the hospital, every The door spread in.

The light was very rhythmic, starting from the building closest to them, one by one, it spread to every corner of the hospital in a blink of an eye, and finally even spread to the hospital. ?, and further afield!

Flower Branch stared blankly at the golden light in the distance, realizing that things seemed to be troublesome. Her heart beat faster, Huazhi held him and clenched her hand tightly, and her tone became a little anxious: "Otherwise you let me go first, I'll help you find the rabbit together, my ears are very good, it must be very fast I can help you find her."