Someone observed meticulously, "Have you noticed that the frequency of these zombies seems to be similar?"

"Because these are all hallucinations." Jing Huai stood still, and with a wave of Tang Dao, he easily chopped off a level-3 zombie that had rushed forward.

After the zombie's head and body were completely separated, it rolled on the ground twice.

In the stunned eyes of everyone, Jing Huai used a Tang knife to open the head of the zombie.

The glittering core was completely exposed after the wind blew away the dirt on the surface. Everyone's eyes are focused on this crystal core. The beautiful and beautiful third-level crystal core can shine even in bad light.

King Huai glanced at everyone: "Water attribute, try it?"

Xu Qi was suspicious, "Can't the tertiary crystal nucleus just be eaten like this?"

Although they are all third-order power users, the higher the level, the greater the gap between the same level, the third-level crystal nucleus is different from the first- and second-level crystal nucleus, which takes a long time Slowly absorb and digest, so even now, no one has eaten the tertiary crystal core.

Jiang Huai used his ability to directly send the crystal nucleus into the mouth of a water-type ability user.

The crystal core disappeared as soon as it touched his lips. The man was horrified, his face flushed red, and he held his neck tightly with one hand, and even wanted to pull out the crystal nucleus with the other.

Others were shocked, "You're crazy! Eating tertiary cores will kill people now!"

King Huai looked at the man calmly.

The man did not pull out the crystal nucleus, but licked his lips and hesitated for a few seconds, "This seems to be just a secondary crystal nucleus?"

Yes, yes, Huazhi nodded silently in her heart. She has eaten a lot of zombies, and it looks amazing, but it is similar to the energy of the secondary crystal nucleus.

Everyone was slightly stunned, how could this be possible.

An Illusionist looked at the zombie he had just hacked to death, stabbed with a knife, and even swept aside with his ability, all the details were fine, "This is not It's like a hallucination."

King Huai nodded, "Ordinary hallucinations are indeed prone to flaws, but these zombies are real."

"These zombies are real and fake, there are second-level and third-level, and there are also first-level. But in our eyes, they have all become third-level zombies."

Illusions are illusions that exist only in the brain and can interfere with perception, making people think that something is happening that is not happening at all.

their ability to judge.

That's where it's awesome and brilliant. The zombies here are real, but such a high ability is their illusion. The original low-level and ordinary zombies have become invincible opponents under their own imagination.

However, its current level is still limited, and it can only give them the illusion of a third-level zombie.

Someone frowned, "Then why didn't he just kill us."

"Yeah, we won't come faster if we just eat it. Why bother to create this illusion?"

The hallucinatory power user explained with an ugly face: "Because the hallucinations we have in the illusion will also become his food, and become his power after being swallowed by him!"